Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
avenger said he did have the ver 19 ready a while back then he changed his mind and said he was delaying it till next month due to it still being machine translated even though he promised a true translation to english so maybe thats were the delay lies
Although my Russian sucks so maybe I am talking shit

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
avenger said he did have the ver 19 ready a while back then he changed his mind and said he was delaying it till next month due to it still being machine translated even though he promised a true translation to english so maybe thats were the delay lies
Although my Russian sucks so maybe I am talking shit
That's for the english version was gonna be delayed but the Russian shouldn't have been. Atleast, that's what he said in his comments section

Reactions: Burt

Abracine

May 6, 2017
Hi guys! Is there a way to earn money faster than the cheat +1000 ?

It ´s too long to have the 2 000 000 for the appartment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys! Is there a way to earn money faster than the cheat +1000 ?

It ´s too long to have the 2 000 000 for the appartment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well. you can just hire it, or use a qsp save editor and change whatever values you want.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Nice, google translated it and seems there's a continuation for almost every girl and some new ones. I'm just really hoping in this version you can finally full-tame Sasha and if you release she becomes you model/moneymaking-cocksleeve instead of a permanent glitch in your apartment lol

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
full save file pls
Any has a full save file ?
Hi guys, got home im uploading save file but you will be required to use my custom qsp... i modded it, to fix any bugs i found while playing. I ziped the qsp to save space, enjoy.

Also what i have done in the save file
  • Okay... I havent trigger the threesome with mom an sis... since there is way more awesome scenes with mum before that...
  • Didnt bother with julia
  • Sasha is still locked up
  • Nina isnt prego
  • Bazhena is your gf
  • Liza is your whore
  • Mellisa is your slut
  • Arina is your pussy rubber
  • Alena is your submissive
  • Kate is your gf
  • Irina... havent trigger 3somes leave it for the player
  • Masha is your gf
  • Light... Im leaving the option between her becoming a prego, or a slut up 2 u
  • Twin #1 is your gf
  • Sis is your gf
  • Peope/Luda is your gf
  • Rada is your gf

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes