Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Well I bought some extra time using a qsp save editor before. I did try fast forward a bit in Girl Life as I wanted to see what happend once got prego. Not so successfull, lol.
If you use the save wditor to speed days up it will not effect here pregancy days

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Well, both your mother, shuriks mother and Antonina got similar comments (maybe more) in the right scenes. Afaik, only Light, your aunt Nina and Mariana can get preggers in this came as of the 0.18, whatever in the new version idk.
Why are you translating Sveta to Light? It's a private name and shouldn't be translated.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Why are you translating Sveta to Light? It's a private name and shouldn't be translated.
Its the way the machine translation works sometines sge is called "light" others is "sveta" that is why people are always confused

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Decent sized update and pretty much how he always does it. He's introduced some new characters with almost no content, bulked out the content of the characters he introduced in the last couple of updates and then picked two main characters to put a lot of new content into.

No new Mom/Sister content. New stepsister (decent amount) and stepsister's Mom content (lesser). Biggest is probably Kate content and Teacher content.

Spoiler below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, that's what I was asking. Sorry I wasn't clear.

I don't want to cause you any trouble, but I would appreciate even the 16 library.

Thanks, though I wasn't particularly asking for a newer version. I followed the development of ttant's tool until it started to sound too complicated for an idiot to use.:)
If you're still looking for a dictionary, here you go. It's .16 version. When I have time, I'll create a .18 or .19 version for you

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
Decent sized update and pretty much how he always does it. He's introduced some new characters with almost no content, bulked out the content of the characters he introduced in the last couple of updates and then picked two main characters to put a lot of new content into.

No new Mom/Sister content. New stepsister (decent amount) and stepsister's Mom content (lesser). Biggest is probably Kate content and Teacher content.

Spoiler below:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
cheat engine (again , why you bother with that ?? )
qsp save editor
try a modded qsp , i have buttons to change the month (with some limitations of course)
Of course but thats why i suggesyed cheat engine or the save editor because if he wants to go back to the start month he needs to have passed Januarys course an moved into the month of February than he can change the year an day using the save editor. lol you do make great mods though o_O

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've already a modded version, but I haven't any button (-) in Month
I'm in 09/03/2016 and I would like to go in December 2015

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Yes, but I've a problem with English teacher that i must do something before december 2015 :(

So in december you have a option to rape her and turn her into your whore. At this point you can fuck her every tuesday and thursday after lessons

mtes

Mar 22, 2017
I think you can do that in june too because i had the same problem with you, i missed that december. but i did that quest in june. you need to get in touch with elsa's father too for her.

you can see my same rant here lol

Reactions: tarzanello22

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Unless he does not want to be I have no idea why skatanafao is not modder on this forum his stuff is excellent

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I think you can do that in june too because i had the same problem with you, i missed that december. but i did that quest in june. you need to get in touch with elsa's father too for her.

you can see my same rant here lol
Thank you, you avoid me to restart the game from the first day :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This shit doesn't work. Actually, to clarify, this shit works, but whenever I open a menu I can't go back to the "home" page. I get some message in Russian so I don't even know wtf the problem is...

what the fuck am I supposed to do with this.PNG

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
This shit doesn't work. Actually, to clarify, this shit works, but whenever I open a menu I can't go back to the "home" page. I get some message in Russian so I don't even know wtf the problem is...

View attachment 10997
the problem is in the code. Location is what qsp calls a ´single code page - the code seems to be unable to find the correct page in your case. That could be due to translation maybe?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes