Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Vicezealot also contributes fairly frequently, it's the holiday season and I kind of expected some wind down even from me. Although right now I have a head cold so bleh to that but a lot of the 'his' vs 'her' that's the good ole machine translation at work. To contribute it's helpful if you know git a little bit, usually just fork the project on Gitlab, make your changes and send a merge request. I'll then vet it before merging stuff in, which only takes a few minutes usually. :p
From now on I will also lend a hand and do some commits to your git :)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Another very confusing one at uni: the text on the board states that the courses are in Jan and June, but that is about exams. Courses start in September (as any uni).
Update Jan 2019: fixed

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
QSP folder is where I store dowloaded zip/rar files, so disregard that map!
You need to place the qsp where the original one is. so in /assets/standalone_content
Not in a subdirectory. I would also not have a subdir with that name... any bad programming will confuse the hell out of that. I initially renamed my originals to .qsp_ but that sprang the error as well.

Hell, do these Russians not know about the beauty of Renpy?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Hmm.... I dicked around with the last version of the CCE mod, and had some Mom content I wasn't always able to get at before. I cheat the vars so that I have the couple path, the Sister threesome path, and the Alt path with Shura unlocked simultaneously, but some of the Mom 1-on-1 scenes are locked out. Last time with the first 0.26 CCE QSP I was able to still play those locked scenes (namely Mom in her office, and in the backyard on weekends, and the late night rendezvous in the Living Room). I downloaded the 5.3 ver of the .26 CCE and started over, and after manipulating all Mom's settings I'm back to being locked out of those scenes.

Not a big deal in the slightest, I'm just sharing my experience. Thankful as always for the great work Xorgroth puts in here.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
From now on I will also lend a hand and do some commits to your git :)
Awesome, can always use more people.
You need to place the qsp where the original one is. so in /assets/standalone_content
Not in a subdirectory. I would also not have a subdir with that name... any bad programming will confuse the hell out of that. I initially renamed my originals to .qsp_ but that sprang the error as well.

Hell, do these Russians not know about the beauty of Renpy?
I got a game recently in Russian for Ren'Py and it honestly kind of feels like SOB with BDSM but I do have to agree, I sort of envy Ren'py translating. QSP I can kind of set it up like Ren'py but it gets confusing after awhile.
Hmm.... I dicked around with the last version of the CCE mod, and had some Mom content I wasn't always able to get at before. I cheat the vars so that I have the couple path, the Sister threesome path, and the Alt path with Shura unlocked simultaneously, but some of the Mom 1-on-1 scenes are locked out. Last time with the first 0.26 CCE QSP I was able to still play those locked scenes (namely Mom in her office, and in the backyard on weekends, and the late night rendezvous in the Living Room). I downloaded the 5.3 ver of the .26 CCE and started over, and after manipulating all Mom's settings I'm back to being locked out of those scenes.

Not a big deal in the slightest, I'm just sharing my experience. Thankful as always for the great work Xorgroth puts in here.
Oh great one of those bugs, going to be looking at it like wtf for a couple of days probably. Don't think I edited any mom stuff, will have to bang my head around in code to see what's up. :p

mattius77

May 16, 2017
NO NO NO NO NO! You make the game playable each update, that's quite enough. Let me continue with the stat meddling and see if I can't recreate the play state from the earlier CCE. I still have that file and save, maybe I'll get lucky.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
NO NO NO NO NO! You make the game playable each update, that's quite enough. Let me continue with the stat meddling and see if I can't recreate the play state from the earlier CCE. I still have that file and save, maybe I'll get lucky.
lol, guess you're being persistent then. Welcome to my life, there's no way out and you're screwed forever.

gamester666

Nov 17, 2018
Anyone got idea how to fix the error:

"Error! Location: Line: 0Action Index: -1Description: File not found"?

It occurs while trying to save the game to any slot

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Anyone got idea how to fix the error:

"Error! Location: Line: 0Action Index: -1Description: File not found"?

It occurs while trying to save the game to any slot
When are you trying to save? I just tried and it seems fine to me, but the most common area that this error occurs is when you try to save or go into the side menu before doing the prologue. In which case that reminds me, I need to go disable that menu until after the prologue.

misha99

Dec 6, 2018
Post your save(s) - need to identify the exact place where the bug is and report to Xorgroth.
Here you go, suggest start from the older, there's been some progress in newer saves, as I've said because I've managed to activate the variable in different day/time.
I think it was always after 20,21>00 but before midnight , in her room, different days... hmm, think NOT weekends.

Look for variables linked to "Talk about Lena" and "Watch a movie". These were giving me loc error.

Thanks

You need to press "View files" (not download) on first screen , then you can download , otherway will ask for login, which you don't need anyway
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Here you go, suggest start from the older, there's been some progress in newer saves, as I've said because I've managed to activate the variable in different day/time.
I think it was always after 20,21>00 but before midnight , in her room, different days... hmm, think NOT weekends.

Look for variables linked to "Talk about Lena" and "Watch a movie". These were giving me loc error.

Thanks

You need to press "View files" (not download) on first screen , then you can download , otherway will ask for login, which you don't need anyway
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only really needed the one you were having issues with and also, know you can upload files here right? Although you might need at least 5 posts first. I did find the 3rd one had an issue, so I'll look at it.
Found out it actually affects invite to club also, have to see how I want to deal with it because Avenger has the code referencing two locations that actually don't exist as separate locations. So it's trying to find those locations and failing, but else where in the code he has locations redirecting to the correct place. I get to scratch my head for a bit then I guess.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Only really needed the one you were having issues with and also, know you can upload files here right? Although you might need at least 5 posts first. I did find the 3rd one had an issue, so I'll look at it.
Found out it actually affects invite to club also, have to see how I want to deal with it because Avenger has the code referencing two locations that actually don't exist as separate locations. So it's trying to find those locations and failing, but else where in the code he has locations redirecting to the correct place. I get to scratch my head for a bit then I guess.
kitchen_mom isn't building correctly as there's a single quote in don't on line 77

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Eww, must of been from something I merged yesterday. I'll go fix that now, there was actually quite a few more. So I'll double check everything that got merged recently instead.

Should be good now, there was quite a few in there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes