• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shadowhunter97

Aug 2, 2018
not to be impatient or anything but a rough estimate on when we can get the cheats i keep forgetting to go to the uni and screw up bad.

thank you.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
What does the Vicezealot Mod even do? I would think it would be in the OP, but I can't find any info other than where to put it.
I answered this right above your post. Info for it is the Features spoiler.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
Can someone post the mega link for the english patch and the CE/CCE please? i cant download the files from the attachments straight away for some reason...

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@Xorgroth I'd like us to try to standardise a mod directory rather than using Avenger's if possible. Otherwise different content mods are going to clash filenames potentially and user maintenance/bug hunting is going to be a pain.

I have built ours into the folder "mod/ModName/" and then used the same file structure as Avenger for unique_npcs, places, etc.

If we all agree early on that mod/ModName is the default setup for mods then I feel that we're going to save ourselves an awful lot of hassle down the line. Obviously this doesn't apply to the QSP itself, just for new content.

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Hmm, that one was weird. Not sure why it kept saying 22.0, used the save editor and upped the version number. Then used the updater. All looks well... Attached the updated save.

Looking at your save now in the save editor and is this for the right game? It looks like it's for something completely different. I mean there's values for Olga, Nicole, Adriana, and none of those are in SOB.
Damn I found the correct one...too many QSP games and bad time stamps.

Thanks anyways!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
@Xorgroth I'd like us to try to standardise a mod directory rather than using Avenger's if possible. Otherwise different content mods are going to clash filenames potentially and user maintenance/bug hunting is going to be a pain.

I have built ours into the folder "mod/ModName/" and then used the same file structure as Avenger for unique_npcs, places, etc.

If we all agree early on that mod/ModName is the default setup for mods then I feel that we're going to save ourselves an awful lot of hassle down the line. Obviously this doesn't apply to the QSP itself, just for new content.
Ah, yeah usually the mod folder is for extra libraries that you want to include in the QSP anyways. Which I plan on sometimes getting this mod merged into one by more than likely using that folder as well. Save me some headaches down the line, we'll have to move Vicezealot's mod to a new folder also.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Oh yes, anyone who downloaded 0.5.2, redownload it since I got the Elsa discussing fix in there. Forgot about it last night for some reason.

Reactions: PrEzi

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
I got a black screen finishing the "morning sex with alena" scene (after she called you and you met her at your apartment then went to sleep together). The scene works fine but clicking the "Help" button (only one available after the scene) leads to black screen.

Reactions: Ionascu

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I got a black screen finishing the "morning sex with alena" scene (after she called you and you met her at your apartment then went to sleep together). The scene works fine but clicking the "Help" button (only one available after the scene) leads to black screen.
I'll take a look at it now. Ah I see what happened. Completely missed the next passage.
After Following The Installation Process
This Happened ...
You have two active qsp files in your standalone folder, delete one or rename the extension.

Reactions: VinnyB

Flyte

Sep 2, 2017
Sooooooo. Honest question: With this mod, is the game playable (enjoyable). I tried some QSP games (including this) a year ago or so. And it was Horror. Couldn't understand anything and had no idea what to do. Is it better now? Or schould i wait till the mod implements a Quest Log (as seen in the planned feature list)?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Sooooooo. Honest question: With this mod, is the game playable (enjoyable). I tried some QSP games (including this) a year ago or so. And it was Horror. Couldn't understand anything and had no idea what to do. Is it better now? Or schould i wait till the mod implements a Quest Log (as seen in the planned feature list)?
Yeah, it is much better. And if you gave up over a year ago it is worth coming back. It is far from perfect but definitely better :)
Xorgroth is doing an outstanding job on translating AND fixing the code. Plus there are walkthroughs and Xorgroth provides also a cheat version (CCE) which reduces the grind (not completely but it is by far less frustrating).

Reactions: Flyte

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Did I mention A LOT of new content? Nah... I forgot.... sorry -- there is A LOT and I mean A LOT of new content :love: :p

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Are you planning to release another fix soon? Great job you've done so far, thanks for your awesome work!
@Xorgroth - I believe this section is missing under "business_center_house_home_gg_tech" - right after event 'alyona_morn_fuck_end_2'

if $args[0] = 'alyona_morn_fuck_end_3':
cls
gs'gs_inv_show_block'

'<div id="right-column">'
'<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/alyona/hata_gg_morn_fuck_end_3.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
'<div id ="text-show">'
'Девушка пыталась застегнуть пуговицы на рубашке, но у нее получалось через нас:</p>
- Сергей, ну помоги же! – поднялась она на ноги.</p>
- Давай! – я оставаясь голым подошел и застегнул рубашку, что была надета так же на голое тело, - не забудь…</p>
- Что? – посмотрела на меня она. Я хотел сказать про то, что у нее все лицо в моей подсыхающей сперме, но не стал.</p>
- Да ничего! Хорошего дня, зайка! – помахал я ей. И она двинулась на выход.'
'</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''business_center_house_home_gg''">Проводить</a>'
'</div>'
'</div>'
end

Machine - Translated dialog +logical fixes only:

The girl tried to fasten buttons on the shirt, but finally she asked: </ p>
- Sergey, well, help me! - She rose to her feet. </ P>
- Come on! - I stayed naked and went up and buttoned up the shirt that I was wearing on the same naked body, - do not forget ... </ p>
- What? - she looked at me. I wanted to say that she has all the face in my drying sperm, but did not. </ P>
- Never mind! Have a nice day, bunny! - I waved to her. And she moved to the exit.

Then the last "button" --> Проводить --> "Provodit" is something like "to lead (somewhere)" in russian -- I cannot read cyryllic script but phonetically it is sometimes similar to my native lang. ;-)
Button:
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''business_center_house_home_gg''">Lead her outside</a>'

Reactions: Jack-O

erralus

May 24, 2017

attitude_to_lena needs to be replaced with attitude_to_les pls?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes