Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey Xorgroth.
What are the name's of the fonts you use, for the interface.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hey Xorgroth.
What are the name's of the fonts you use, for the interface.
None but Avenger included some in his release :p standalone_content\skins\fonts
You mean the link that "PrEzi" shared? If it's that, I've already tried it but it remains the same. Both in "downtown" and in some scenes it happens the same.

Thank you anyway.
Hmm, well without a screenshot then I'm not sure. If the text is black then it's the CSS files but if it's where the video should be, then you're missing files for those scenes or still pictures.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
found a bug, never seem the bottom bar being all black playing prior versions, I only see it happen at the business center

bug.png

Aug 16, 2018
Hey, my old SOB_25_CCE.qsp was working fine when it sat in the "standalone_content" folder, but now if I put the new SOB_26_CCE.qsp in the same location, the game won't start and I get a this image:

SOB.png

Any advice on what I've done wrong here?

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hey, my old SOB_25_CCE.qsp was working fine when it sat in the "standalone_content" folder, but now if I put the new SOB_26_CCE.qsp in the same location, the game won't start and I get a this image:

View attachment 188187

Any advice on what I've done wrong here?
Only one QSP file allowed at the same time.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Sure, but I've deleted the old one. It's just the SOB_26_CCE.qsp now and it's still acting up like this.
Path too long? Sorry but without the errors translated (there is a pack for that in the OP) I don't understand russian.
Try to shorten the path by changing the dir name to something like SOB026 instead.
And throw in the translation pack posted in the op.

Aug 16, 2018
Path too long? Sorry but without the errors translated (there is a pack for that in the OP) I don't understand russian.
Try to shorten the path by changing the dir name to something like SOB026 instead.
And throw in the translation pack posted in the op.
Appreciate the attempt to help. I might have to just re-dl everything and try again.

Tom195t

Oct 30, 2017
Sweet...but is it me or Lucy house is no where to be found?
You do not lose anything. You can only take the money and go away or stare at her huge tits, till the end of the world. Probably that size was missing for the author of the game.

AHD

May 26, 2017
@Xorgroth could you add a small description what the Vicezealot Mod does? and is it always compatible with your updates?

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Here is a compatible update for my cheat menu (replaces/updates cheat menu under settings). I prefer it to the other cheat menus but maybe thats because I wrote it. Feel free to include if you want.

CptTrips

May 28, 2018
I've got the exact same error as Larry11, I also extracted the english errors in the right place but seems not to work for this error. I shortened the path, but this does not help.

nevermind, i read the answer of foo1ish ...

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
Whenever I click on anything on the left side menu with CCE I get

Error!
Location not found!

Will give me the error both when I click on an icon and when clicking the back arrow to return to the game.

CE seems to be working fine so far.

korko

May 30, 2017
save updater not working, its says my save game is 0.22. İ have 0.25 save not 0.22. On the other hand i try other back up save,this time save updater work but all my progress lost and change.

Last edited:

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
When I try to load any save from my previous version the screen goes black. Was running 25_CCE

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes