Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The system of updates has changed

now they will update every 2 months

the one of this end of month would be the equivalent to December January and the next one will be in March that would be equivalent to february march

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
So when is the next update after this month?
Just preparing myself if the update is disappointing.................
They're going to try a 2 month release cycle this year, the idea being that a significant amount of time is spent every month just putting together the content into a playable version of the game which leads to less time for actual writing and asset creation. So the next update after the upcoming one will be at the end of March.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This next update should have something for everyone. The game is very stable and after some testing it seems that everything is working as it should.

I will say one thing though. We still don't know if you should use a new save or if older saves will work. We will let you know on the day of release. Sunset is still putting a lot of things together so testing is going to take a bit leading up to release.

See you all on the 31st. To drum up some hype I will post the final Changelog then. I would of posted it today but like I said just now, parts are still being added so Sunset still doesn't have a definitive list of things that will make it in.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
This next update should have something for everyone. The game is very stable and after some testing it seems that everything is working as it should.

I will say one thing though. We still don't know if you should use a new save or if older saves will work. We will let you know on the day of release. Sunset is still putting a lot of things together so testing is going to take a bit leading up to release.

See you all on the 31st. To drum up some hype I will post the final Changelog then. I would of posted it today but like I said just now, parts are still being added so Sunset still doesn't have a definitive list of things that will make it in.
better to play it safe and force a new save, there's a crude strategy walkthrough available most can use to get back to where they were if they need it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Oh, saves might not work? Oh well. I was thinking about replaying the game anyway, since there are a few bugs I can't get rid of. Such as Artemis's slot having the ''locked'' background even though I have her captured. Had the same issue with Batgirl, but I was able to fix it by using the cheat menu to just uncapture her and then capture her again. Can't do that with Artemis since there are no cheats for her in the menu. And of course, not being able to leave the prison if I choose to revisit it.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
better to play it safe and force a new save, there's a crude strategy walkthrough available most can use to get back to where they were if they need it.
Archer, one of the other Mods, has a guide as well. If you are a Patron you can grab it on the Discord.

Oh, saves might not work? Oh well. I was thinking about replaying the game anyway, since there are a few bugs I can't get rid of. Such as Artemis's slot having the ''locked'' background even though I have her captured. Had the same issue with Batgirl, but I was able to fix it by using the cheat menu to just uncapture her and then capture her again. Can't do that with Artemis since there are no cheats for her in the menu. And of course, not being able to leave the prison if I choose to revisit it.
The Prison stuff should work beginning to end now. There is some replayability since there are 3 endings with this upcoming update. You can break out 3 characters and have them added to the Villains page. Sunset has made it so if it comes to it, you can now hire double the amount of Villains for whatever. You will see a Next Button on a lot of stuff now. Most of the GUI's have been thrown out for new ones that help keep the flow. A huge chunk of content was QOL improvements like the Next Button but it was also so Sunset can add Girls and Content MUCH MUCH easier than before, but you will all see when the update comes out.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The Prison stuff should work beginning to end now. There is some replayability since there are 3 endings with this upcoming update. You can break out 3 characters and have them added to the Villains page. Sunset has made it so if it comes to it, you can now hire double the amount of Villains for whatever. You will see a Next Button on a lot of stuff now. Most of the GUI's have been thrown out for new ones that help keep the flow. A huge chunk of content was QOL improvements like the Next Button but it was also so Sunset can add Girls and Content MUCH MUCH easier than before, but you will all see when the update comes out.
That's good to hear.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
be careful how you word it makes it sound like this patch is a teaser for the next patch which should be a helluva lot more content. people may end up having high expectations.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
be careful how you word it makes it sound like this patch is a teaser for the next patch which should be a helluva lot more content. people may end up having high expectations.
Oh for sure. There is a lot here regardless. Once the Changelog is out you guys will see what I mean.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes