woulez

Jun 9, 2017
A technical question (that probably have been answered already):

If I want to clear out ALL progress made in the game, can I delete the entire Someguy structure in the registry?
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy)

or will that mess things up so that I can't play the game anymore?

readereaper

Jan 29, 2017
From what series is that again?
Batman: The Animated Series. It's a pretty good show, they changed the designs(not artworks) of alot the characters at season four. I don't know which version that Poison Ivy is from, regardless if your into batman or the DCAU you'll like this especially Mark Hamill as the Joker. Rewatching the series makes me think Ben Afleck nailed the look of Bruce Wayne if not the Batman.

Mark Hamill Joker laugh;

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Looking forward to the new UI, the old one bothered me a lot on my last restart. Especially all the confirmations and heist/post (I usually think they do more harm than a miss click would).

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Batman: The Animated Series. It's a pretty good show, they changed the designs(not artworks) of alot the characters at season four. I don't know which version that Poison Ivy is from, regardless if your into batman or the DCAU you'll like this especially Mark Hamill as the Joker. Rewatching the series makes me think Ben Afleck nailed the look of Bruce Wayne if not the Batman.

Mark Hamill Joker laugh;
I love the redesigns, whenever I think DC i think JL & JLU.

And I agree about Mark Hamill, Return of the Joker is one of the best batman stories. The Joker scene with Robin is super dark.

Reactions: readereaper

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
I know we're all excited for the release coming tomorrow, but I think the *real* cause for celebration will be when we hit page 100!
True. We can make that happen, easily. I'm crying tears of joy that the release is upon us.

Reactions: ponyguy

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
From what series is that again?
The New Batman Adventures, basically the sequel to Batman the animated series, they went with a more simplistic style based off of the style used Superman the animated series, it's also the same design they used in a 2003 static shock episode, the same year in Justice League they made her more green. but it's more or less the Definitive DCAU version of Poison Ivy as it's the most Memorable and most episodes of, unless we refering to the old style which makes her look like a 1940's pinup girl which isn't a bad thing either as it's a stark contrast with the original harley. But for all intents in purposes that is THE DCAU Poison Ivy, as it was the most seen version. also there's a collectors model based off of that design the Eyes are that pale green.

Also Batman the Animated Series only had 2 seasons anything after was the New Batman Adventures.

for what ever reason the first image shows as broken to me but when I pull it up in edit or go to the link it's perfectly fine, maybe the forum just doesn't like Gifs.

Edit: Changed the Image host to fix it.
Edit2: Funny enough the First Episode of The New Batman Adventures is a Harley Quin and Poison Ivy Episode.

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Id wish too that the DCAU would come back, wont happen tho. WB want kids to watch to sell toys and other stuff, its about target audience and sadly the fans of the DCAU are not in the WB crosshair.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Read the comics. Rebirth in particular has been really good. If you want any recommendations feel free to ask.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
The New Batman Adventures, basically the sequel to Batman the animated series, they went with a more simplistic style based off of the style used Superman the animated series, it's also the same design they used in a 2003 static shock episode, the same year in Justice League they made her more green. but it's more or less the Definitive DCAU version of Poison Ivy as it's the most Memorable and most episodes of, unless we refering to the old style which makes her look like a 1940's pinup girl which isn't a bad thing either as it's a stark contrast with the original harley. But for all intents in purposes that is THE DCAU Poison Ivy, as it was the most seen version. also there's a collectors model based off of that design the Eyes are that pale green.

Also Batman the Animated Series only had 2 seasons anything after was the New Batman Adventures.

for what ever reason the first image shows as broken to me but when I pull it up in edit or go to the link it's perfectly fine, maybe the forum just doesn't like Gifs.

Edit: Changed the Image host to fix it.
Edit2: Funny enough the First Episode of The New Batman Adventures is a Harley Quin and Poison Ivy Episode.
I like the KILLING JOKE where batgirl just jump out at batman and make out...........

Reactions: ponyguy

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Read the comics. Rebirth in particular has been really good. If you want any recommendations feel free to ask.
I second this, Rebirth was great for comic fans. I kind of wish there was some comic girls in SU or at least people that haven't been featured much in the shows like Mera or Jessica.

Reactions: jande21

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Young Justice is the closest thing the DCAU as a lot of the staff behind DCAU worked/working on Young Justice
cant wait to see the new YJ season !!!

#Jande21 & RedKnight00, so the Rebirth series, I will check it out.

To return to the topic, the next update of the game, does any have clues of the content we might get ?
Sorry to ask but been out of the SU news for quite some time.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
From what I could gather the updates will add some Blackfire content and more prison content like new characters.

You will also be able to jailbreak one of the characters so multiple tries might be needed to see all the content available.

The final changelog is only released right before the updates so we will have to wait and see what else is added.
Do you know what time its going to be out?

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
From what I could gather the updates will add some Blackfire content and more prison content like new characters.

You will also be able to jailbreak one of the characters so multiple tries might be needed to see all the content available.

The final changelog is only released right before the updates so we will have to wait and see what else is added.
Thx KaiserST, okay so some Blackfire, a jailbreak with one of the inmates characters and unknown stuff, well the known stuff seem disappointing to me, I do hope the unknown stuff will make up for it.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes