• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
If she is added when S7 gets back to adding new characters, she'll probably look closer to how she looks in Young Justice than Teen Titans even though YJ isn't a part of the Bruce Timm universe. Or maybe something in between. S7's style is emulating Bruce Timm's and the YJ version just looks a closer fit in my opinion, but there is some room for bigger eyes etc. That isn't to say she wouldn't be able to have a costume styled after her TT look if she was more based on the YJ version.
I prefer the TT bumblebee design, but is not why I prefer her. TT bee has more personality, and she fight back at brainwashing. I think that would make her an interesting character for the game. I wouldnt mind if sunset used the YJ design or a mix of the two if he used her TT personality. On a side note, that is the reason I dont like vixen, the moment you put her on a cell she lay down and roll over

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
I prefer the TT bumblebee design, but is not why I prefer her. TT bee has more personality, and she fight back at brainwashing. I think that would make her an interesting character for the game. I wouldnt mind if sunset used the YJ design or a mix of the two if he used her TT personality. On a side note, that is the reason I dont like vixen, the moment you put her on a cell she lay down and roll over

Really? I thought she was good because unlike the other girls she really doesn't fight her situation (besides Starfire). Different strokes... literally in this case.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

chocobo_00

Oct 20, 2018
Does anyone have a completed save file? I restored my pc and lost everything. I don't really want to replay it again

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
as it activates the yacht event as the second scene of and felling is removed and the audrey costume of servant grows help

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
OH I love this game!! :love: I'm just playing the update now. HILARIOUS! :ROFLMAO: "I try to do something nice, and I get came on" LMAO!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes