Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
OH I love this game!! :love: I'm just playing the update now. HILARIOUS! :ROFLMAO: "I try to do something nice, and I get came on" LMAO!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
when it's gona be the next update
All updates are ALWAYS released after two months, the last one was released on 30/11-01/12 so the next one will be out on 31/01-01/02. I put two dates because depending of your timezone it may seem that the update is "late".

Does anyone have a 2.1.9 save, pretty please. The latest save files are corrupted ):
Here it's mine save, pretty sure it has most things unlocked.

Also here is the Raven(Penguin Henchwomen) BJ scene that was fixed in 2.1.999

RavBJ.png

someone can pass me all the signatures that the fans have created from this game

Just one question:
- Is the content of Yatch completely finished?
Pretty sure it is.

garyg86

Jun 28, 2018
Are some girls not able to be put in Cells like Barbara? I have Huntress, Black Canary and Zatanna at fully upgraded devices but the 2nd unlock option is not useable.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Are some girls not able to be put in Cells like Barbara? I have Huntress, Black Canary and Zatanna at fully upgraded devices but the 2nd unlock option is not useable.
You are correct, not every girl has cell content yet. There is a info-graphic on this thread that shows what content is available for each girl.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes