• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Haven't got to the Morgaine le Fay content yet. Tell me does she keep the helmet on? :LOL:

It would remind of that episode of the Venture Brothers where Brock has sex with Anna Baldavitch. Not to distract from SU, but why hasn't someone done a Venture Brothers game yet? There's plenty of hotties (Molotov Cocktease, Dr. Quymn and her daughters, Triana and her mom, Triana's friend Kim, Amber Gold, Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, Girl Hitler (lol), Myra Brandish, Sirena Ong, and Sally Impossible. If I had half of SR7's artistic ability it would be a cool idea to do.

Anyways back to the DC universe.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
Here’s the upcoming roadmap for SU:
2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)
2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)
2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th)

PS---I heard something about a bugfix can someone post it ?

Reactions: Somnus

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
The amount of content is overwhelming. How many people are there on the game Staff? This project needs help to be updated more often (lots of girls), for few people this is crazy.
There are mechanics that do not convince me but I like the game a lot.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
The amount of content is overwhelming. How many people are there on the game Staff? This project needs help to be updated more often (lots of girls), for few people this is crazy.
There are mechanics that do not convince me but I like the game a lot.
SU is created by 1 guy. Always has been, always will be. It'll be a team effort on all projects moving forward, but SU is Sunsetriders7's baby.

Apr 2, 2018
Will there be more content with the previous villains? There should be one more sex content with cheetah because I want to know how would you interpret of showing her pussy and asshole. Will it be visible or will her fur be covering them?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Will there be more content with the previous villains? There should be one more sex content with cheetah because I want to know how would you interpret of showing her pussy and asshole. Will it be visible or will her fur be covering them?
S7 is working on completing the scenes for all currently included girls, the focus seemingly on the heroes and their bordello activities etc. But they've also peppered in villain stuff with the Terra release (on the yacht being most obvious) and I imagine we'll get a few other little surprises with the Miss Martian release.
There is yacht sex with Cheetah if you pursue her as much as you can during that event. The changelog lists that bug is stopping the sex scene from unlocking in the vault but you should be able to repeat it by repeating the yacht event for now if you want.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
just out of curiosity, which version of bumblebee you guys prefer? I like the teen titans version more, I watched a few episodes with her and shes great. I hope she shows up some day, she would be perfect in a game about brainwashing
DKXzXziVAAAFxDA.jpg latest.png

Reactions: obiwan

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
just out of curiosity, which version of bumblebee you guys prefer? I like the teen titans version more, I watched a few episodes with her and shes great. I hope she shows up some day, she would be perfect in a game about brainwashing
View attachment 194029 View attachment 194030
If she is added when S7 gets back to adding new characters, she'll probably look closer to how she looks in Young Justice than Teen Titans even though YJ isn't a part of the Bruce Timm universe. Or maybe something in between. S7's style is emulating Bruce Timm's and the YJ version just looks a closer fit in my opinion, but there is some room for bigger eyes etc. That isn't to say she wouldn't be able to have a costume styled after her TT look if she was more based on the YJ version.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Actually, one thing that bothers me about this game is that Lex's body looks weird in some of the scenes.
I'm not talking about him suddenly turning black or whatever people were bitching about a couple of months ago.

Harley's blowjob gives him a hosepipe dick. Super long and thin.
I think Talia's blowjob does something weird with his torso too. I remember one scene making it look like he had boobs.
I'm pretty sure it's all early scenes like that.

I'll have to replay the game to find them all, but I'm planning to do that anyway, when I get the bugfix version.

Aside from that, looking forward to the Artemis update. She's one of my favourite girls.
Never cared much for Miss Martian, on the other hand, and her drug-addict subplot isn't really doing it for me.
I'll prolly give that update a pass.

Feb 24, 2017
Step 1) Ask a question.
Step 2) Get a passive-aggressive strawman argument response.
Step 3) ???
Step 4) PROFIT!

Seriously, though. Version 2.1.999 is indeed true, tomek1789. The non-Patreon links just haven't been posted here yet, that's all. I'd post where the links can be found, but I'm still getting a feel for the rules here at f95zone.

Reactions: vMKx7 and obiwan
4.00 star(s) 154 Votes