Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Just wondering if there are plans to make available, in the trophy section maybe, the files that Toyman gave Lex concerning the time Toyman had Lois captive. They would be more preferable than the doll outfit we got for Lois to wear.

Just a suggestion.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
Unfortunately there's still a load of bugs in the game, especially when assigning girls in the club and brothel. Not sure if that's an engine thing or what.

Mar 21, 2018
I haven't even seen Lois... Where is she? Also, how do I begin cloning Terra and Audrey? I've cloned Galatea, but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now... Terra's dead and I got her hair. I have no inkling as to how I can begin cloning Audrey either.... Can someone please help? Thank you.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I haven't even seen Lois... Where is she? Also, how do I begin cloning Terra and Audrey? I've cloned Galatea, but can't figure out what I'm supposed to do now... Terra's dead and I got her hair. I have no inkling as to how I can begin cloning Audrey either.... (Nevermind about Audrey) Can someone please help? Thank you.
I haven't progressed with Terra but I think talking to Roulette or just simply turning up at the Glamour Slam had Roulette tell me Lois had been sniffing around. I'm not entirely sure, it's been a while. But once you've been made aware that she's snooping you can find her at The Daily Planet. It won't immediately unlock her, it'll take a few days and visits to her. Check The Daily Planet occasionally in case you missed some text.

Mar 21, 2018
I haven't progressed with Terra but I think talking to Roulette or just simply turning up at the Glamour Slam had Roulette tell me Lois had been sniffing around. I'm not entirely sure, it's been a while. But once you've been made aware that she's snooping you can find her at The Daily Planet. It won't immediately unlock her, it'll take a few days and visits to her. Check The Daily Planet occasionally in case you missed some text.
I'm over 147 days in the game. She hasn't been seen. Got every Heroine I could capture, have the cloned ones now, and have Raven and Mary. Btw, do we get to see more of Rosie? Is there a way to repeat the Yacht event? I sincerely hope there is...

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm over 147 days in the game. She hasn't been seen. Got every Heroine I could capture, have the cloned ones now, and have Raven and Mary. Btw, do we get to see more of Rosie? Is there a way to repeat the Yacht event? I sincerely hope there is...
It's possible you're just having really bad RNG I guess. Anyone know if any bugs have popped up regarding Lois?
Yacht event is repeatable. You do it from the office. I think it says something like "reset event".

Mar 21, 2018
It's possible you're just having really bad RNG I guess. Anyone know if any bugs have popped up regarding Lois?
Yacht event is repeatable. You do it from the office. I think it says something like "reset event".
Ooooh, so that's what the "reset event" does. I was concerned so I didn't touch it. Thanks for the info. Also, I don't know how old my save is, but it's at least sometime after April, I think. The last version I had was 2.1.4, so yeah... It may be possible that I did encounter Lois, but I don't really remember. Don't even remember what she looks like. I mean, I have some memory of it which feels like it was sometime last year but I have almost no recollection of it. I'm assuming I haven't met her cause she's not in one of the cells, which I assume she should be in considering this game... And because I have had no contact with/from her in-game for quite a while. So, I may be wrong.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Ooooh, so that's what the "reset event" does. I was concerned so I didn't touch it. Thanks for the info. Also, I don't know how old my save is, but it's at least sometime after April, I think. The last version I had was 2.1.4, so yeah... It may be possible that I did encounter Lois, but I don't really remember. Don't even remember what she looks like. I mean, I have some memory of it which feels like it was sometime last year but I have almost no recollection of it. I'm assuming I haven't met her cause she's not in one of the cells, which I assume she should be in considering this game... And because I have had no contact with/from her in-game for quite a while. So, I may be wrong.
Go back to the Daily Planet and see if anything develops from there.

Mar 21, 2018

This might help! It says something about your threat level has to be high enough to get a notice that Lois Lane is investigating Luther Corps.... :geek:
Any idea on how I can increase my threat level? My threat level's never gone up now that I think about it...
Also, the link won't work for me. Keeps bringing me to AVG Yahoo.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Any idea on how I can increase my threat level? My threat level's never gone up now that I think about it...
Also, the link won't work for me. Keeps bringing me to AVG Yahoo.
Weird about the link... :unsure: I google searched "how to get lois in something unlimited". :geek: Anyway, yes, I think you have to do a bunch of heists to get your level up.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Are there any plans of adding Wonder Woman and Stargirl content soon? these are to two im looking forward to the most
The order of which girl is getting her content added hasn't been announced as far as I'm aware. Miss Martian's base content should be completed in the next release (2.2.0) but I haven't seen any announcements for who will come next after her. They have said she isn't the only one getting content in 2.2.0, but they're keeping it as a surprise as to what other content to expect.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes