Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Any idea on how I can increase my threat level? My threat level's never gone up now that I think about it...
Also, the link won't work for me. Keeps bringing me to AVG Yahoo.
Did you buy a trinket from Tala to decrease your threat level? If so you might want to un-equip it.

Mar 21, 2018
Did you buy a trinket from Tala to decrease your threat level? If so you might want to un-equip it.
If you scrolled down, you'd see that I said that Lois finally came for me. Meaning, that my Threat Level went up. But thanks for the advice, anyway. I'm only wearing the collar anyways..

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Are there any plans of adding Wonder Woman and Stargirl content soon? these are to two im looking forward to the most
The order of which girl is getting her content added hasn't been announced as far as I'm aware. Miss Martian's base content should be completed in the next release (2.2.0) but I haven't seen any announcements for who will come next after her. They have said she isn't the only one getting content in 2.2.0, but they're keeping it as a surprise as to what other content to expect.
The roadmap is a featured tag on the Patreon:

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Idea for 2 new scenes some day.

1. Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn Trigger: Assign Poison Ivy to Lex's bedroom and have Harley as your henchwoman.
You could even set it up to occur only after the yacht event so that Harley uses her yacht dress and you won't need to draw multiple costumes.

2. Raven/Starfire Trigger: Visit Raven with Blackfire as your henchwoman.
This would have to be after the Starfire/Blackfire content has advanced more but you visit Raven and Starfire decides it would be fun to have the 2 friends entertain everyone together. I'm not sure how to do this one without all of the costumes.

Reactions: Korey13

Korey13

May 18, 2018
I seem to be having some issues activating the "Yacht Event". I went through the "Prison Event" with each henchwoman and I still haven't activated it. Any tips on how to move forward?

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I seem to be having some issues activating the "Yacht Event". I went through the "Prison Event" with each henchwoman and I still haven't activated it. Any tips on how to move forward?
Known bug.

Speaking of bugs I used a different save file that already had access to the yacht event and there is a typo in the Giganta sex scene.

"Her head bobs around with the impacts making her say back and forth."
Say should be sway.

And at the start of the end of the night sex scene with Harley there is a line

"You drive into her as whole body quivers."
Should be "...as her whole body quivers."

And the game freezes up during the end of the night Superwoman sex scene. I think just before the new anal scene is supposed to trigger. Luckily closing and restarting the game starts me off at the beginning of that scene but this time it didn't freeze.

In the sex scene with Rose there is a line "Juices spill out of herm down her ass and onto the bed."
herm should be her.

During the anal scene with Galatea

"A loud slap rings out as slam into her body."
Should probably be as you slam...

Later that same scene.
"You reach your limit and slam into her, shooting you cum deep inside!"
Should be shooting your...

Even later same scene.
"You spend the rest of night fucking Galatea in every position you can think of."
Should be the rest of the night...

Can't seem to unlock Tala's anal 2 scene on the older save. I've done her anal scene and both leash scenes. But clicking on her or around her many times while she meditates but nothing.

Btw I didn't notice it in the changelog but Audry has a 3rd option for the leash scene. I look forward to more progress on that.

Reactions: Krull

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
There's a patreon post, available for everyone to see, that is literally titled "Known Bugs..." and addresses the issue among others. We can't individually respond to every single person repeating ourselves over and over again. SR7, Smoke and Locke all have other things to do. No one is solely a mouth piece or "community manager", not that we'd expect someone in such a role to deal with people who want to be spoon fed every little thing.

You have to take some ownership of paying attention when we make announcements and other statements. Or remain ignorant. The option is completely up to everyone's individual preference.
First off no need to get snippy with me GG. I appreciate the scope what you all have to deal with & try not to be one of those idiots always asking the same thing that has already been answered 50 times. The only mention I've seen of the specific bug I mentioned is "yea it happens sometimes" my question was "has this been fixed in someway going forward, is this on the list of things that are going to be fixed, or should I just start a new game?"
Most Audrey related posts I've seen have just been about the choice being switched after she's cloned. I haven't seen any mention of the specific bug I mentioned aside from "it happens" as I said.
I don't want to be spoon fed anything which is why I asked if the issue had been addressed or fixed rather than just doing what others do & ask for someone's save. If I missed the part of the Bug post that mentioned this bug then my bad, but you don't gotta be a dick about it.

Mar 21, 2018
So, quick question... Considering the present state of the revived Terra, wouldn't it make sense for her to become one of Lex's henchwomen? Or do they actually have to start out as a villain? I mean, technically, Terra was always a villain. She was just a spy for... What was his name? Was it Slade? I feel like that's his name but after the Yacht event, I'm not so sure...

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
So, quick question... Considering the present state of the revived Terra, wouldn't it make sense for her to become one of Lex's henchwomen? Or do they actually have to start out as a villain? I mean, technically, Terra was always a villain. She was just a spy for... What was his name? Was it Slade? I feel like that's his name but after the Yacht event, I'm not so sure...
His name is Slade Wilson, code name is Deathstroke. Traditionally he's a mercenary with a healing factor, supposed to be one of the best. The version from the Teen Titans cartoon that just goes by Slade is fairly different, being more of a criminal mastermind than more hands on the gun for hire Deathstroke normally is (though Deathstoke is probably about as smart as his Teen Titans counterpart, he didn't have as much in the way of personal ambitions, mostly sticking to being a mercenary hired by others).

The Terra in this game is much closer to the original incarnation than the Teen Titans cartoon one as well, as her sleeping with Slade and having always been a spy and a villain was how the original character was as opposed more led astray version from the cartoon. Fun fact, there was a second Terra identical to the first, even genetically, who's true identity was a mystery for long time even to herself and she had a bit of an identity crisis wondering if she was the original Terra or not. It ended up being she was an alien from the future who had the original's dna added in to help her blend in as her, but that caused her genetics to be unstable and eventually led to her death. Unlike the original, this Terra was a hero through and through.

Mar 21, 2018
His name is Slade Wilson, code name is Deathstroke. Traditionally he's a mercenary with a healing factor, supposed to be one of the best. The version from the Teen Titans cartoon that just goes by Slade is fairly different, being more of a criminal mastermind than more hands on the gun for hire Deathstroke normally is (though Deathstoke is probably about as smart as his Teen Titans counterpart, he didn't have as much in the way of personal ambitions, mostly sticking to being a mercenary hired by others).

The Terra in this game is much closer to the original incarnation than the Teen Titans cartoon one as well, as her sleeping with Slade and having always been a spy and a villain was how the original character was as opposed more led astray version from the cartoon. Fun fact, there was a second Terra identical to the first, even genetically, who's true identity was a mystery for long time even to herself and she had a bit of an identity crisis wondering if she was the original Terra or not. It ended up being she was an alien from the future who had the original's dna added in to help her blend in as her, but that caused her genetics to be unstable and eventually led to her death. Unlike the original, this Terra was a hero through and through.
That sounds..complicated... I prefer the original Terra's design, not this one with short hair. So, is this game Terra the original or the doppelganger? And thanks for clearing up the two Slades.

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
That sounds..complicated... I prefer the original Terra's design, not this one with short hair. So, is this game Terra the original or the doppelganger? And thanks for clearing up the two Slades.
It's the one from the Judas Contract animated movie from a few years ago, which is based on the original story. So OG Terra.

Mar 21, 2018
It's the one from the Judas Contract animated movie from a few years ago, which is based on the original story. So OG Terra.
Ah, too bad... Wish there was an option to get her to look like the original Teen Titans Terra from the cartoon. May still happen though, here's hoping. *crosses fingers*

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
Ah, too bad... Wish there was an option to get her to look like the original Teen Titans Terra from the cartoon. May still happen though, here's hoping. *crosses fingers*
Same. Could also have some funny bit if she puts on a long a hair wig and roleplays as a hero version of herself. Could also be kinda neat to have the armor from when she was evil in the cartoon, especially if the body conforming bits of it were played up.

Mar 21, 2018
Same. Could also have some funny bit if she puts on a long a hair wig and roleplays as a hero version of herself. Could also be kinda neat to have the armor from when she was evil in the cartoon, especially if the body conforming bits of it were played up.
Agreed. The armor looks cool and seems appropriate for a henchwoman outfit. But made much more stronger and advanced by Lex. Top notch tech armor. Although, if we were to have the original Teen Titans Terra, would her personality change? I feel like it would change and she would then need to be reworked which I doubt the creator would do... Unless paid/payed (dun remember which is the correct grammar one) quite handsomely. Ofcourse, I don't mind it if the OG TT Terra is just an outfit/option. But for me, I feel like it would be weird for her current personality and with the new look. What do you think? Kinda want an OG Terra Trainer now... xD

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Agreed. The armor looks cool and seems appropriate for a henchwoman outfit. But made much more stronger and advanced by Lex. Top notch tech armor. Although, if we were to have the original Teen Titans Terra, would her personality change? I feel like it would change and she would then need to be reworked which I doubt the creator would do... Unless paid/payed (dun remember which is the correct grammar one) quite handsomely. Ofcourse, I don't mind it if the OG TT Terra is just an outfit/option. But for me, I feel like it would be weird for her current personality and with the new look. What do you think? Kinda want an OG Terra Trainer now... xD
I don't think any alternative looks/costumes would be out of character since everyone is out to do as Lex says. Mercy waits around naked for my Lex, that's kind of out of character too. I hope once Gunsmoke have caught up to where they want to be as far as completed content goes that they do go back to alternate costumes, but right now that's not at the top of the list. Alternate costumes may be higher than animations though and changing outfits is actually a pretty central mechanic so I imagine they'll add more looks eventually.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't think any alternative looks/costumes would be out of character since everyone is out to do as Lex says. Mercy waits around naked for my Lex, that's kind of out of character too. I hope once Gunsmoke have caught up to where they want to be as far as completed content goes that they do go back to alternate costumes, but right now that's not at the top of the list. Alternate costumes may be higher than animations though and changing outfits is actually a pretty central mechanic so I imagine they'll add more looks eventually.
It obvious Mercy is a tsundere type...she has a feeling to Lex but she hate it when he playin with other girls too....

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes