ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
I'm still think its great that the roadmap was them talking and having a meeting saying "ok gotta start finishing characters finally." They choose Terra. Ok, not near my first choice but fuck me. Great. Finish it. Then come release not only is she not close to done with 3 new characters added to the mix instead, the changelog is just a flatout lie about whats added with Terra. All it has is the cloning dialogue and a costume. The blowjob scene that's falsely said to be in the build doesn't even have the assets put into the game. And again, from the worst update the game has ever seen that was 2 months of "work" they made the excuse a bunch of sex animations for Raven were | | this close to making it in but one week of the flu botched it. So two months following just barely not making it in and they are still nowhere to be seen. Not even just one of em let alone all her scenes. You couldn't put in one?

Now there's gonna be some Halloween party on a boat which will net a few costumes but is obviously going to prevent any character from getting anything meaningful added in the next update. So these animations that were supposed to be out the end of May for Raven, Terras finished cell which was supposed to be this July update wont have a remote chance of being implemented now until the end of November.

gg no re #stayfree

Malkav

May 28, 2017
He's done with this game and is just scamming people now. The entire model for this game hinted at that this was going to end up the case, even if it didn't start out this way. You can't have a game with dozens if not hundreds of characters, a new one each new release, and the features promised and added; especially when the content actually added in for 'depth' was the level of a LoP or flash adult game. Was robotics ever going to be used? Superpowers? Whatever?

Like halfway through this, it was clear Sunset was only interested in VN aspects. Which is fine, he is an amateur game dev and the process would work faster in Renpy anyway. Focus in on seven or eight, maybe ten girls. Do shit right.

Don't even fucking mention renpy here, if he learns of its existence he will use the next year as an excuse to port it

Farris

Jan 14, 2018
The update is pretty good, decent chunk of content even if most of it is "new" characters/dances/costumes etc. (So no complaints there tbh even if "my preferred characters" didn't get anything)

The bugs and actually missing files are quite bad though.
For example, as others have pointed out, the Terra Blowjob scene just fades to black and puts you at the Cell menu, and the files for the Blowjob scene aren't even in the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had some weird issue with Vixen on the 3rd or 4th visit to her cell, where a transparent version of the costume select appeared on screen mid-conversation, and if I clicked anywhere it'd say "you have not unlocked this costume yet". (bypassed by just hitting space instead of clicking)
Can't seem to Unlock Vixen's Strip action (Suit & Slut costume unlocked, and several Dances done)

Audrey clone getting done in 2 days, and using the Galatea clone sprite (not really an issue)

Using the Lasso a second time on Wonder Woman causes the game to lockup.
Related to that, Wonder Woman's Slut Costume can't unlock. (Casual & Business unlocked)
I assume that's tied to the lasso progression

Can't unlock Superwoman's Slut Costume (got Ms. Marvel & the Suit)

Possibly a bug:
The Killer Frost Lesbian scenes seem wonky, but I guess they might just be pure RNG?
Had 1 so far (not counting the previous one from the last update) with Cheshire, and that's with a ton of Cell visits, tried with different henchwomen selected.

Anyway I hope there's a bugfix out soon™
And that they're not planning on baking it into the next release.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
"ok gotta start finishing characters finally." They choose Terra."

YES this is the problem S7 have lied to all of us

you can not say we are going to finish characters starting with Terra and then not only is not finished because there is no sign of anal sex scene etc, but on top of that the blowjob scene is fucked because its content apparently is not included in the game
YET

lying to your sponsors is the worst thing you can do when your WORK AND ECONOMIC GAINS ARE BASED ON A BUSINESS MODEL STRICTLY LINKED TO CONFIDENCE WITH YOUR PATREONS

the game I love the art is fantastic the CG excellent the interactions between the characters very well achieved BUT

if the way to work for lack of a better example is a fudge and a disaster

there are characters totally forgotten and abandoned for more than a year may 2

instead of determining with them it adds more characters which is totally counterproductive because it is more work without finishing the list

and I'm eyeing the addition of Starfire and her sister but Terra and Superwoman could have parked them for much later and have invested those hours of work in adding content to Raven Lois Mercy Miss Martian Batgirl or any of the heroines half done of those that already available

today after 3 years of work or more, the only thing that has been finished to date is the content of the Glamor Slam with the dances and specials and even then I have my doubts that there is no missing a scene of some character in this scenario

and see that this game can literally give unlimited content but fuck that is better organized when it comes to work because it will end up losing all the support and interest of the public and therefore the game will end unfinished
characters

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
which of the heroines have private room scenes currently? so far I've found batgirl, artemis and miss martian but due to the way the game works, finding the ones that actually work by trial and error is pretty boring....

same for exhibition.. Does this work with anyone currently?

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017
For those who were asking:
- Audrey:
1) Max out here cell scenes.
2) Go to office. Savage will (Randomly: no clickable trigger) appear and offer 1 million for anyone who finds her.
3) Get the blood sample from Audrey in her cell.
4) Clone Audrey (15 days).
5) Go to office - CALL Savage.
6) Return the original Audrey to Savage (Wearing the maid costume. 1st appearance of Maid outfit. Bug?)
- Superwoman:
1) 1st Grod enounter.
2) Legion lair must be upgraded enough for Parasite to be available.
3) Parasite (randomly) appears, and sells Brainiac tech location to Lex for 100K.
4) Go to Lab inside base, and invent locator.
5) Go to Star Labs. Get the mysterious cloth (Locator thinks its the Brainiac tech.)
6) Take the cloth to Talia (Talia must be upgraded enough to summon.)
7) Summon Superwoman.
* Superwoman appears in a WW cell scene (as a henchman) before I ever started her quest-line. Possibly what broke the WW scene chain???
- Terra (pretty sure it is Roulette, who tell Lex about Terra. Not Catwoman. Might be wrong, didn't pay attention.)
1) Max out her cell scenes.
2) One day when you enter her cell, she won't be there. Lex checks his mind control device and finds out she died.
3) He will take a blonde hair from her pillow.
4) Go to lab, and clone her.
*Someone said the memory restoration was "Magic". Lex clearly says that the the 'Mind-Control' device was monitoring and recording her brain activity up to and including the moment of her death.
5) Afterwards you get a nighty costume, and Terra who is apparently 'Super' submissive, when she's in love.
* There are no sprites or animation for Terra's blowjob. Just text. Then it dumps you out of the cell, back to the base.

Bugs: (Many mentioned in earlier posts.)
- Superwoman's head disappears in many of her cell scenes.
- Attempting 2nd WW Lasso cell scene, breaks the game.
- After releasing Killer Frost from Jail, then capturing her, then Cell Scenes - Lex gives her to his henchwomen as punishment:
* I had Superwoman as my henchman during that cell scene. It breaks the game.
* I only ever saw 3 Killer Frost/Henchwomen scenes: Mercy/KF; Galatea/KF; Superwoman/KF.
* Mercy image had Harley's scene text discription.
* The scenes dont work/break the game most of the time. Had to ALT+TAB out and kill the game/restart 12 times to get the 3 scenes I saw to work.
* Note: I get the impression Killer Frost will have to service all of Lex's Henchwomen before he unzips his junk (in later releases).
- Vixen's leash scenes are not available (but were listed in the changelog part of the update.) No you can't make Vixen strip (her strip scenes were not in the changelog).

Wishlist:
- Supergirl has Galatea. Artemis has Cheshire. Starfire has Blackfire. Now WW has Superwoman (Apparently).
* I -REALLY- wish that having Harley as a henchwoman, when you visit Batgirl, would trigger some extra scenes. Its kind of obvious really.
* (After progressing Harley's scene-chain to enabling her as Henchwoman) I wish having Mercy as your active Henchwoman when you visit Harley's room would also have some extra scenes (or vice-versa).
C'mon. Those two are always ripping each other's clothes off. They're obviously gagging for it to happen. Can you imagine those two fighting over who sucks the best dick??? LOL!!!

Totally Subjective Conjecture:
I get why people are always complaining/criticizing the updates. They want some closure, or some sense of accomplishment. Mostly what they get are new characters and scenes that are only slightly different from what is already available.
I have also noticed that anytime there is actual sex (where Lex has his dick out) - It is animated. Everything else is flip-book style.
*I'm guessing that the Game's Creator doesn't like to animate. Or has trouble with it. or it is super time consuming. or crazy-frustrating. Maybe he's saving his Patron bucks for a program that makes animating practical (they run from 50K to several hundred thousand + the cost of the crazy rig to run them).
All I know, is most of the Cell Scenes run right to the point where Sex of any kind is likely to happen, then stop. To keep the tone of the game - he would have to start animating like crazy.

-I'm basing this off of the fact that the Harley Blowjob scene doesn't look much like Harley. It's probably my lease favorite scene, and I'm a big Harley fan...soo.... boo boo lip.
-The Talia suck scene is also kind of awkward looking.
*But the Lois stuff is *Awesome*.
*The Roulette Sex Scene is amazing!!!
- I'm guessing he has to draw all that stuff from scratch, without any reference material. And getting characters to look like themselves, while twisted into sex positions is hugely difficult.
He's been experimenting with a lot of blowjobs. Cheeta, Livewire, Poision Ivy, Mercy, Harley (ugh), Lois, Talia, ect... They get better everytime. But you can tell he's messing with camera angles and he has to draw the lips from scratch without fucking up the characters identity.
And he obviously drew Harley completely from scratch. She's all over too wide. She switches from 'Pixie' to 'Babushka' as soon as the scene starts. And Talia's lips don't look very sexy. But I think its the Angle they are drawn from, and not having anything to reference. Not a lot of face fucking in the comics or TV show.
Most of the Character are up to 'Animated' Sex point in their story arcs, and that's where the story stops. So I guess its a drawing/animated thing.
*You can tell he put a HUGE amount of work into the Roulette sex scene. It looks -Great- and it works.
I dont know how long it took to make that sex scene. but if it was as difficult as I think, the Game Developer probably knows updates are going to drop down to *Akabur* Update frequencies, if he starts trying to animate sex for nearly 20 characters....and people complain about the frequency of the updates now....

*I assume* he's working on the big stuff and tossing out little updates every couple of months to feed the masses.
I'm not a patron, but I've seen other creators in similar circumstances get cut some slack with a little honesty about WTF it takes to make these games, and what the real time-table is.

I can say, that this game hasn't lost any of its replay-ability, since I found it a couple of years ago, unlike some other games (Superpowered for example. Great game, but UGHHH... so grindy. Starting over to get new content takes DAYS....)
So he's got something good here. And I think people might stick with him, if he wasn't promising new stuff every other month. Cause the stuff people actually WANT probably can't be created that quickly, with what-ever he's using to make it.
*I mean Fuck...I'm STILL waiting on a new STARCHANNEL34 update. and it's been, what. half a year? More? But that's just AKABUR. He makes good stuff. and he puts it out when he's done. end of story.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Sucks that we have to wait 2 months for a bug-fix patch, only to receive a patch that breaks a lot of other shit. Rinse and repeat. I get that making games is not easy but he really should hire an additional programmer if he can't keep it together himself.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
I'm still irritated about the new Audrey content. Look, I understand that from an OOC perspective, all of the Cell content is just us (Lex) screwing around aimlessly after finally getting tired of getting 3m per day from the bordello, but Audrey was basically the only girl where Lex had a concrete plan for why he needed her.

Kidnap Audrey, undermine Savage's plan that relied on marrying her, then after training her to be perfectly obedient, use her in some way to advance Lex's own agenda. Very simple, very easy to follow. Hell, Grodd could probably manage to pull it off if he had one of Lex's devices.

At no point in that plan does "Turn the original over to Savage so that you can walk your clone around on a leash in peace" make any sense at all. How does this undermine Savage or advance Lex's goals in the slightest? Hell, if SR7 just wanted an excuse to use the Clone feature a bit more, the perfect one for that would have been Batgirl. You know, the one who Lex admitted was going to be visibly absent because Batman and her patrol at night normally?

I know that a dumb story thread seems minor compared to missing content or crippling bugs, but bugs will get patched and content made (albeit after a hideously long wait due to the glacial development cycle), but poorly-made content isn't liable to get reworked if the developer doesn't feel like they have to.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone here enjoys the Vixen content? (Besides the Bugs) cause she's the only one willing, cause I find it hot.
As refreshing as it was...dunno feels like something is missing.
Cuts out quite a bit of character development if they just bend over like that.

Kidnap Audrey, undermine Savage's plan that relied on marrying her, then after training her to be perfectly obedient, use her in some way to advance Lex's own agenda. Very simple, very easy to follow. Hell, Grodd could probably manage to pull it off if he had one of Lex's devices.
While I completely agree that cloning Audrey makes no sense...aehm Im somewhat sure Lex never said anything about a grander plan concerning her(or did I really miss that?).
Wasnt it all on a "lets see what happens"-basis?

Jyusan

Jul 19, 2018
While I completely agree that cloning Audrey makes no sense...aehm Im somewhat sure Lex never said anything about a grander plan concerning her(or did I really miss that?).
Wasnt it all on a "lets see what happens"-basis?
While Lex never laid it out as a step-by-step plan, kidnapping Audrey was explicitly done to undermine Savage's plans because Lex was concerned that Savage's "gifts" to him near the beginning of the game had hidden strings attached, and Audrey herself wanting to be "kidnapped" away from him was just the cherry on top.

Step 3 is just what Lex was going to do anyways, and Step 4 because no matter what your plans are, having the ruler of a small country behind you can help it in some way, shape, or form.

Regardless, undermining Savage was main reason why Lex kidnapped her, and as such handing the original over to Savage for a paltry $1M is stupid. If Lex had handed over the clone, then at least he could have arranged for Savage to go down in flames from a classic public outing of the "impostor princess", but nope, let's hand over the original and keep the knockoff copy.

Reactions: KaiserST

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
While Lex never laid it out as a step-by-step plan, kidnapping Audrey was explicitly done to undermine Savage's plans because Lex was concerned that Savage's "gifts" to him near the beginning of the game had hidden strings attached, and Audrey herself wanting to be "kidnapped" away from him was just the cherry on top.

Step 3 is just what Lex was going to do anyways, and Step 4 because no matter what your plans are, having the ruler of a small country behind you can help it in some way, shape, or form.

Regardless, undermining Savage was main reason why Lex kidnapped her, and as such handing the original over to Savage for a paltry $1M is stupid. If Lex had handed over the clone, then at least he could have arranged for Savage to go down in flames from a classic public outing of the "impostor princess", but nope, let's hand over the original and keep the knockoff copy.
Any kind of shenanigans that could directly antagonize Savage arent Lex´s goals(for good reason,incredible resources,immortality and all that).
Audrey never was supposed to be a trump card to facilitate Savage´s downfall but rather just a failsave should he for some reason decide to take action against Lex.
Also that imposter plan would never work considering...you know clones are identical.
There really was no reason to keep the original around(if anything,Audrey suddenly having a new and pristine pussy might tip Savage off).

Even setting Audrey up as a spy to keep tabs on Savage(which would actually have made sense)is kind of a no-go considering Savage outright states he is going to get rid of her once he is crowned.
Really if I had to rewrite the narrative it would have been about breaking Audrey into servitude with Savage deciding to keep her around as a supposedly harmless plaything so Lex could use her as a spy and last ditch failsave.
As it stands Sunset just wrote himself into a corner and decided to take the yolo way out.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I think I'll just watch playthroughs of the game on Youtube and maybe download the art assets :p

Vlado.gotrna

Nov 1, 2017
- Audrey:
2) Go to office. Savage will (Randomly: no clickable trigger) appear and offer 1 million for anyone who finds her.
6) Return the original Audrey to Savage (Wearing the maid costume. 1st appearance of Maid outfit. Bug?)
- Superwoman:
1) 1st Grod enounter.
3) Parasite (randomly) appears, and sells Brainiac tech location to Lex for 100K.
5) Go to Star Labs. Get the mysterious cloth (Locator thinks its the Brainiac tech.)
7) Summon Superwoman.
* Superwoman appears in a WW cell scene (as a henchman) before I ever started her quest-line. Possibly what broke the WW scene chain???
Great summary - I wouls just add: After taking Superwoman as Henchwoman and visiting Lexcorp office the Suit costume is unlocked. Funny is that on some screens it is referred as Slut costume. But seems this is not triggering anything else

Reactions: MilkShank

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Wow!!! this is a new low
Making the game intentionally "buggy" so people would think that they did any work but cant access because of the "bugs"
Amazing how they can come up with new excuses

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
- Audrey:
- Superwoman:
1) 1st Grod enounter.
7) Summon Superwoman.
- Terra (pretty sure it is Roulette, who tell Lex about Terra. Not Catwoman. Might be wrong, didn't pay attention.)
1) Max out her cell scenes.
2) One day when you enter her cell, she won't be there. Lex checks his mind control device and finds out she died.
3) He will take a blonde hair from her pillow.
4) Go to lab, and clone her.
*Someone said the memory restoration was "Magic". Lex clearly says that the the 'Mind-Control' device was monitoring and recording her brain activity up to and including the moment of her death.
5) Afterwards you get a nighty costume, and Terra who is apparently 'Super' submissive, when she's in love.
* There are no sprites or animation for Terra's blowjob. Just text. Then it dumps you out of the cell, back to the base.

Bugs: (Many mentioned in earlier posts.)
- Superwoman's head disappears in many of her cell scenes.
- Attempting 2nd WW Lasso cell scene, breaks the game.
- After releasing Killer Frost from Jail, then capturing her, then Cell Scenes - Lex gives her to his henchwomen as punishment:
* I had Superwoman as my henchman during that cell scene. It breaks the game.
* I only ever saw 3 Killer Frost/Henchwomen scenes: Mercy/KF; Galatea/KF; Superwoman/KF.
* Mercy image had Harley's scene text discription.
* The scenes dont work/break the game most of the time. Had to ALT+TAB out and kill the game/restart 12 times to get the 3 scenes I saw to work.
* Note: I get the impression Killer Frost will have to service all of Lex's Henchwomen before he unzips his junk (in later releases).
- Vixen's leash scenes are not available (but were listed in the changelog part of the update.) No you can't make Vixen strip (her strip scenes were not in the changelog).

Wishlist:
- Supergirl has Galatea. Artemis has Cheshire. Starfire has Blackfire. Now WW has Superwoman (Apparently).
* I -REALLY- wish that having Harley as a henchwoman, when you visit Batgirl, would trigger some extra scenes. Its kind of obvious really.
* (After progressing Harley's scene-chain to enabling her as Henchwoman) I wish having Mercy as your active Henchwoman when you visit Harley's room would also have some extra scenes (or vice-versa).
C'mon. Those two are always ripping each other's clothes off. They're obviously gagging for it to happen. Can you imagine those two fighting over who sucks the best dick??? LOL!!!

Totally Subjective Conjecture:
I get why people are always complaining/criticizing the updates. They want some closure, or some sense of accomplishment. Mostly what they get are new characters and scenes that are only slightly different from what is already available.
I have also noticed that anytime there is actual sex (where Lex has his dick out) - It is animated. Everything else is flip-book style.
*I'm guessing that the Game's Creator doesn't like to animate. Or has trouble with it. or it is super time consuming. or crazy-frustrating. Maybe he's saving his Patron bucks for a program that makes animating practical (they run from 50K to several hundred thousand + the cost of the crazy rig to run them).
All I know, is most of the Cell Scenes run right to the point where Sex of any kind is likely to happen, then stop. To keep the tone of the game - he would have to start animating like crazy.

-I'm basing this off of the fact that the Harley Blowjob scene doesn't look much like Harley. It's probably my lease favorite scene, and I'm a big Harley fan...soo.... boo boo lip.
-The Talia suck scene is also kind of awkward looking.
*But the Lois stuff is *Awesome*.
*The Roulette Sex Scene is amazing!!!
- I'm guessing he has to draw all that stuff from scratch, without any reference material. And getting characters to look like themselves, while twisted into sex positions is hugely difficult.
He's been experimenting with a lot of blowjobs. Cheeta, Livewire, Poision Ivy, Mercy, Harley (ugh), Lois, Talia, ect... They get better everytime. But you can tell he's messing with camera angles and he has to draw the lips from scratch without fucking up the characters identity.
And he obviously drew Harley completely from scratch. She's all over too wide. She switches from 'Pixie' to 'Babushka' as soon as the scene starts. And Talia's lips don't look very sexy. But I think its the Angle they are drawn from, and not having anything to reference. Not a lot of face fucking in the comics or TV show.
Most of the Character are up to 'Animated' Sex point in their story arcs, and that's where the story stops. So I guess its a drawing/animated thing.
*You can tell he put a HUGE amount of work into the Roulette sex scene. It looks -Great- and it works.
I dont know how long it took to make that sex scene. but if it was as difficult as I think, the Game Developer probably knows updates are going to drop down to *Akabur* Update frequencies, if he starts trying to animate sex for nearly 20 characters....and people complain about the frequency of the updates now....

*I assume* he's working on the big stuff and tossing out little updates every couple of months to feed the masses.
I'm not a patron, but I've seen other creators in similar circumstances get cut some slack with a little honesty about WTF it takes to make these games, and what the real time-table is.

I can say, that this game hasn't lost any of its replay-ability, since I found it a couple of years ago, unlike some other games (Superpowered for example. Great game, but UGHHH... so grindy. Starting over to get new content takes DAYS....)
So he's got something good here. And I think people might stick with him, if he wasn't promising new stuff every other month. Cause the stuff people actually WANT probably can't be created that quickly, with what-ever he's using to make it.
*I mean Fuck...I'm STILL waiting on a new STARCHANNEL34 update. and it's been, what. half a year? More? But that's just AKABUR. He makes good stuff. and he puts it out when he's done. end of story.

- Vixen's leash scenes are not available (but were listed in the changelog part of the update.)
Actually I did get them to work, both at the dance club and the city street, as well as her stripping.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes