sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
2 months ago he said he would finish characters one at a time, what happened to that? He just multiplied his workload again. This is insanity.

Reactions: MilkShank

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Of course he multiplied his workload, the entire purpose of this shit heap of a "game" is to milk his patreon subscribers of any much money as he possibly can for as long as he possibly can. Releases will be incremental, content will be consistently inconsistent across the various characters, he'll leave certain characters unfinished for months or years at a time in an attempt to drain more money out of people in the vain hope that Lois will finally spread 'em and so on and so forth. S7 has exceptional artistic talent, but he puts far more effort into to the art of the scam than the art of the pen.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The only reason that Lex gives real Audrey to Savage is to lower her guard and later in some event or something (maybe deceiving WW saying that Savage has kidnapped her or something) go to "save it" and replace it with the clone version to Spy Savage plans

so Lex has the real Savage owing him 1 and everyone happy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Have been having some new bugs with this version here: sometimes the head of Superwoman goes missing; the Lasso Scene with Wonder Woman worked once, but freezes the game if i try to repeat the scene.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You're justifying his laziness, you're giving him an excuse. There's no positive spin on it. You're basically tonguing his asshole.
You clearly haven't read or understood anything of what I wrote.
He doesn't need any excuse because he isn't selling anything to anyone. He is a creator saying "ehy, come support me and what I do". People donating money to him should be aware of this and if they don't like what he does, buggy and slow updates included, they can freely reconsider their donations.
And even if we assume he is just lazy the point is: why should we care? We're not his patreon feed, we're not the people supporting him. He could be putting out a new version every decade with just a new image of a fart and we still would have no reason to call him anything because we are in no way related to him, we are neither his bosses nor his patrons nor customers nor investors. We are random people fapping on the internet and free-loading on other people supporting him.
We have no rational reason to be crying about anything.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes