RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Sooo I just tried to clone Terra and it failed. I dissected the body thinking that I could try again but nothing. I tried going to her cell for more DNA but nothing. I guess I'm fucked? Especially since it's locking me out of all the Bordello stuff. Any way to fix this?
My first Audrey clone failed as well. I had the DNA when i tired the second time and it was fine. Keep going until you get the decision to keep or flush the clone (who will be listed as a Galatea clone) and then start over.
It may be that Terra has a bug but I doubt it since others have gotten past that stage. Remember, cloning times have drastically been cut, so instead of checking every 4-5 days do it 2-3.
If the problem persists you may have to restart your game.

thunderbold44

Jul 30, 2018
My first Audrey clone failed as well. I had the DNA when i tired the second time and it was fine. Keep going until you get the decision to keep or flush the clone (who will be listed as a Galatea clone) and then start over.
It may be that Terra has a bug but I doubt it since others have gotten past that stage. Remember, cloning times have drastically been cut, so instead of checking every 4-5 days do it 2-3.
If the problem persists you may have to restart your game.
The thing is I can't even try. All vials are listed as empty.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
The thing is I can't even try. All vials are listed as empty.
Then you probably haven't triggered the event to create a clone. Check her cell for the hair and what not, check labs, maybe talk to Tala? (i'm not there on Terra yet) Something has to trigger Luther saying 'aha! I can clone the dumb dead bitch.' and then it'll be in the list.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Everyone here thats arguing needs to calm down. Criticizing the game itself is fine, but do without being a asshole. Name calling, or otherwise attacking other members, is not permitted and continuing to do so will beget harsher punishments.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
i A
Man the Superwoman introduction was so out-of-the-blue when visting Wonderwoman. I was expecting a henchwoman with that kind of dialouge being thrown about willy nilly.

The fuck is going on with SR7?

Like, I joke about Raven content but the sheer drop of quality control on the bi-monthly releases is just... wow...

At this point, I'd rather SR7 do short comics than releasing the updates for SU so.... haphazardly. The art quality can only hold out so long for the game and I'm honestly expecting the asset packs more so than the actual game update.

I know SR7 has been through some stuff the past months from what I gathered from others on the site discussing it prior the game updates but... just feels like SR7 needs a hiatus and collect himself if he genuinely wants to keep doing this because he enjoys making this a reality... or call it quits before it rolls further downhill
I agree, it would be so much better if he just began doing comics. He could fulfill the demand, and still be able to have plot without exhausting waiting months. Vandalized was pretty good, and it was a short one it was. Imagine the same time spent on large comics, even animations. It's not like the game had sound anyways.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
A few ideas for new girls:
- Spoiler, Carrie Kelley (Robin) and Batwoman
- Arisa and Soranik (Green Lantertn)
- Fire and Ice
- Wonder Girl and Troya
- Big Barda and the Female Furies (Lashina, Gilotina and Mad Harriet) (Please dont do Granny Goodness)

There are still lots of girls to go around :D

Reactions: xMendoza

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
A few ideas for new girls:
- Spoiler, Carrie Kelley (Robin) and Batwoman
- Arisa and Soranik (Green Lantertn)
- Fire and Ice
- Wonder Girl and Troya
- Big Barda and the Female Furies (Lashina, Gilotina and Mad Harriet) (Please dont do Granny Goodness)

There are still lots of girls to go around :D
I want to see more content of the existing girls completed rather than new ones. I get it can be boring to draw and write the same character again and again, but that doesn't even begin to excuse the point we're at now. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we're at just Batgirl's private room done, Roulette's story I would consider done, and like none of the personal cell content done?

It's gotten to a point (especially the prison content) where I honestly think the creator is just trolling people.
"Hey guys, brand new mode, brand new characters! Mercy joins you but she hates you for it so you barely get to talk to her. There's one lesbian who I'll tease the possibility of straight sex with Lex, but considering he's only gotten at most BJs from 95% of the straight cast... ;). I'll throw in a subplot about how straight on sex with the other girl will castrate him.. oh and a male prisoner."

Like let's be real here. It's a sex game and the developer knows it, knows what his audience wants. If this was the workplace (and up to you think that's relatable to patreon) I would consider SR7 somebody who works really hard at being busy without actually completing projects. Like a programmer who builds brand new tools to help him with his assigned task, but never actually completes his task.

Reactions: MilkShank

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Like let's be real here. It's a sex game and the developer knows it, knows what his audience wants. If this was the workplace (and up to you think that's relatable to patreon) I would consider SR7 somebody who works really hard at being busy without actually completing projects. Like a programmer who builds brand new tools to help him with his assigned task, but never actually completes his task.
When you put it that way, SR7 reminds me of Wally from the Dilbert cartoons. A warm body in a cubicle with 1001 different ways to seem busy without actually completing anything useful.

4.00 star(s) 154 Votes