Sep 24, 2017
I feel like Sunsetrider7 is going like same design as Swegabe with Legend of Queen Opala Origin. To much focus on all the extra stuff and not the main story really.

Reactions: GaRbS

Testuk

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Superwoman event? Parasite showed up at the Legion hideout and talked about a Brainiac piece, but I'm not sure if that's related.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
So I just completed it (to the best of my knowledge) and I made this spreadsheet for all the scenes and their costume combinations.

Note that due the bugs, I was not able to reach certain scenes. I marked some of these out on the spreadsheet, but couldn't get them all.

Also, sorry for the awful format.

Edit: Fixed up the format a bit and updated a mistake on the spreadsheet

LlamaTrauma

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the Superwoman event? Parasite showed up at the Legion hideout and talked about a Brainiac piece, but I'm not sure if that's related.
Head to the S.T.A.R. labs and you'll get a piece of her costume which you then take to Tala. From there you can summon Superwoman like you did with Raven.

Reactions: KaiserST

tomatpotato

Dec 17, 2017
So
*Audrey stuck at "can't take into public yet"
*Superwoman slut scene missing or does not trigger
*Terra blowjob scenes are missing
*Vixen strip scenes missing or does not trigger
*Wonderwoman stuck after first lasso scene, trying a new lasso scene locks the game effectively with no way to go forward

We all having the same issues, right? Killer frost update seems to be the only one working 100%
You can take Audrey into public after you clone her. Go to your office and get a cut scene with Vandal. Then talk to Audrey again to get her DNA sample to clone her. Go back to your office to call Vandal when you have the clone again then get an underwhelming leash scene.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I know about the Wonder Woman 2nd lasso bug, killer Frost sometimes locking the game up and Terra's blow job scene, her or her clone, not having any graphics to it.
Is there a trick to triggering Vixen's stripping? I've lost track of how many times I've had her dance in all three available costumes.

Reactions: AR21

oxymilk

Mar 30, 2018
As summlertimes saga i think he was make a debug version !!!
For me terra is not in her room, i dont know where i can find her !!!

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly after the previous update I was so pissed with bugs that weren't fixed and the fact that I still have to start over to access tera content.
This update actually looks like it added the amount of content they promissed but if the bugs are as common as I've seen IDK how they can expect to continue this 2 month cycle.
"if we were on a longer development cycle"

all of my fucking keks
they increased the cycles by 100%, yet this shit happens, then blame they are not on a "longer development cycle"

can't stop laughing at all the naysayers that defended this 2 month cycle bullshit

Reactions: MilkShank

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
So there's content from Audrey, Superwoman and WonderWoman. Is it enough for me to redownload and play or should I wait for another update?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So there's content from Audrey, Superwoman and WonderWoman. Is it enough for me to redownload and play or should I wait for another update?
Honestly...I would wait. There are crippling bugs that prevent progression and some lock the game up:frown:

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oh also, how are you guys extracting the cg's from the game? Or where did those cg's about Audrey and Vixen came from?

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
On one hand I'm really digging Superwoman and Wonder Woman, and the consistency with art/release schedule, but at the same time progress is still piss slow. They need better code, not to mention throwing an actual sex scene now and then for fuck sake. Can you imagine how starved Mercy and Lois fans are by now?

Testuk

Apr 1, 2018
Head to the S.T.A.R. labs and you'll get a piece of her costume which you then take to Tala. From there you can summon Superwoman like you did with Raven.
I did this and it says "Nothing to do at Star Labs at the moment". Are there any other requirements for the scene?

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
Visit Legion HQ to get tipped off by Parasite, visit your tech lab to prep and I think maybe do a Heist, then got to Star Labs to get the Cloth

Definitely dont need to have dont the prison event but you may need to have met up with Grodd again to find out about the Brainiac piece

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes