MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So
*Audrey stuck at "can't take into public yet"
*Superwoman slut scene missing or does not trigger
*Terra blowjob scenes are missing
*Vixen strip scenes missing or does not trigger
*Wonderwoman stuck after first lasso scene, trying a new lasso scene locks the game effectively with no way to go forward

We all having the same issues, right? Killer frost update seems to be the only one working 100%

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
So
*Audrey stuck at "can't take into public yet"
*Superwoman slut scene missing or does not trigger
*Terra blowjob scenes are missing
*Vixen strip scenes missing or does not trigger
*Wonderwoman stuck after first lasso scene, trying a new lasso scene locks the game effectively with no way to go forward

We all having the same issues, right? Killer frost update seems to be the only one working 100%
Killer Frost's lesbian scenes are bugged for me. The first 2 worked fine (Galatea, Cheshire), but Harley scene plays with Mercy images (Harley's dialouge) and Superwoman scene plays with Galatea images. After getting 4 lesbian scenes visiting Killer Frost can freeze your game when trying to play another lesbian scene. The lesbian scenes are RNG and seem to take many tries to trigger them.

Reactions: KaiserST

mancuskaj

Sep 29, 2017
I can't open Killer Frost's cell. It's right after Terra's cell and each time I click on it it opens Terra's cell instead... any workaround?

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
most of the new content seems like it maybe tied to the prison event
i am going to redo the prison otherwise i have only gotten the first half of the content for 3 girls and audrey,tigress, and terra arent even

Jul 31, 2017
So yeah guess you'll have to wait another 2 months for a bugfix.

Why on Earth would he try to make that comparison? The reason an open-ended dev cycle works, in my opinion, is because at the beginning of every cycle, DC gives a clear objective of what the upcoming build will be on. He focuses on one route to a point of completion (comparably). Since you've explicitly stated (so I've heard) that you won't be releasing it that way, don't try and compare it to something like Summertime Saga. Also DC lets his patrons vote for his content and he has an updating progress bar on how everything is going. It makes the wait more tolerable. And I've never heard him make excuses for not rolling out a bugfix, especially for one serious enough that its blocking a serious amount of content.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Wrong yet again. Money is a huge incentive to create, which is why he abandoned his comics and started doing this game in the first place.

Anyway, you're acting as if this would take a huge amount of skill. As far as I know, SR7 mainly uses Unity plugins for the code, and doesn't really write anything himself. So the fact that every update is this buggy is inexcusable. The fact that every update gets smaller and buggier is also inexcusable.

His art is good, but he mainly uses interchangeable assets that don't take a lot of time to edit. So it's really the poor code that keeps him back. And laziness.
Money is an incentive but won't make anyone more skilled overnight. If he's not a good programmer and uses only Unity plugins as you say then this amount of bugs is even surprisingly low. And if he is not a programmer then you shouldn't expect him to have bug-free builds, it's unreasonable. Even AAA titles are constantly shipped bugged and they have very good programmers and big teams to boot. So you're hurting your cause even more with this argument.
People pledge because they like the game, both in concept and what's been done and also for what could be done in the future, but no amount of money pledged can justify the expectation of a technically good product if he is no programmer, doesn't have one on the team and hasn't promised to get one. If he got someone else on board or said he would, you might be right about patrons possibly expecting better quality, but if not then it's just a willfull wish.
About the art being reusable assets, it doesn't matter, the patrons sure find it worth enough to pledge.
You just don't like how much money he makes because you don't feel like he deserves it, but in the case you were right the patrons would simply stop or decrease their pledges and in time the money/worth ratio would normalize.
So, unless you want to make an argument for people to stop or decrease pledging, thus possibly halting the game's development, I don't understand what your goal is, apart from some kind of dev-shaming of sorts.

Reactions: TheDevian and Blayo

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Terra Blowjob is bugged, i dont know how to summon Superwoman but she suddenly appeared in a cutscene with Wonderwoman

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh thats weird,if anything cloning Terra makes more sense considering the original is well...dead.
It was used to put her into her narrative final state(total obedience,which I would assume is the mental state all cell inhabitents are supposed to reach somewhere down the line).
Found it actually to be rather clever to use her canonical death as a way to cut her ties with DS and the TT.
Needs a scene where she meets Starfire though,just seems weird they are sitting just rooms apart and no one acknowledges it.

Cloning Audrey on the other hand did actually feel pointless,considering she offers absolutely no advantage for Lex now that her counterpart is back with Savage.
Also why would you keep the damaged goods version if you could get a virgin with the exact same memories?
The original must have slept with half a country ffs <-<

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Huh thats weird,if anything cloning Terra makes more sense considering the original is well...dead.
It was used to put her into her narrative final state(total obedience,which I would assume is the mental state all cell inhabitents are supposed to reach somewhere down the line).
Found it actually to be rather clever to use her canonical death as a way to cut her ties with DS and the TT.
Needs a scene where she meets Starfire though,just seems weird they are sitting just rooms apart and no one acknowledges it.

Cloning Audrey on the other hand did actually feel pointless,considering she offers absolutely no advantage for Lex now that her counterpart is back with Savage.
Also why would you keep the damaged goods version if you could get a virgin with the exact same memories?
The original must have slept with half a country ffs <-<
I thought he decided to keep the "new" version of her...the one without all of the wear and tear, that he could alter for total obedience. DId I read that wrong?

Reactions: rgrtbrtbrtbr

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I thought he decided to keep the "new" version of her...the one without all of the wear and tear, that he could alter for total obedience. DId I read that wrong?
No he does,but prior poster for some reason would rather have kept the STD-ridden version which is why I questioned it.

Reactions: Maericke

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
is wonderwomans lasso broken?? coz after the second time i use it the game just does nothing and im stuck

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes