New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,368 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

ozzington

Oct 17, 2017
is there cheats to this game? if so how do you enter them? Thanks to anyone who replies
As with almost all renpy games, you need to go into your files and change a value to enable console.
this is found for most in the file: renpy > common > 00console.rpy

find the value
config.console = False
from that file, and change it to true. save and close this file now.

boot up game. shift + o will open console.

cheats for this game seem to be as simple as money=

hope that helps.

Reactions: fighterzer98

fighterzer98

Nov 24, 2017
As with almost all renpy games, you need to go into your files and change a value to enable console.
this is found for most in the file: renpy > common > 00console.rpy

find the value
config.console = False
from that file, and change it to true. save and close this file now.

boot up game. shift + o will open console.

cheats for this game seem to be as simple as money=

hope that helps.
Thanks

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I definitely will be keeping an eye on this. Both the story and the art (for obvious reasons) really intrigue me. Keep doing what you're doing, friend! :p

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I definitely will be keeping an eye on this. Both the story and the art (for obvious reasons) really intrigue me. Keep doing what you're doing, friend! :p
Just so you are aware they didn't make the art. The art is taken from another game called "Something Unlimited". The art is so good. I'm not trying to be a dick about it but credit where credit is due. It's all mentioned in the original post.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
@Mr. Placeholder

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for re-creating this game in an engine better suited towards the visual novel medium.

That Unity format is good, but in my personal opinion, it's also really bad in regards to SU. Not to mention, it really heated up my other laptop.

The game itself is great though. I just wished that it had been made with RenPy.

Thanks again for granting that wish. Good job.

D

Deleted member 418221

Can't really continue playing this game after I found this in the game vars:

uh.png

Oh well.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Interesting idea, kind of reminds me of the Silver/Four Houses mods for Witch Trainer to expand on it. Blending your own art with SR7's art will be the toughest thing to do, though, as you run the risks where your own art is jarringly different or you're overly relying on SR7's art updates to create your own modifications via photoshop instead of drawing your own.

Can't really continue playing this game after I found this in the game vars:

View attachment 257971

Oh well.
Ah, so much like the Witch Trainer mods this one originates from 4chan as well.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
With that logic, Something Unlimited is just a "mod" of DC comics anyway.
I think it is not the same logic, because Gunsmoke do all the drawns of characters and scenarios and i think the creator of this "mod" use all Gunsmoke's drawns and he do not draw nothing. Your logic is really simplist because if we follow that logic, games like Korra Trainer, Witcher Trainer and a lot mores are mods when thats has nothing to do with mods.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's dumb as shit, especially when people are definitely going to look under the hood, but I don't see why it'd stop you from playing.
It doesn't actually matter.

I wouldn't think anyone here would have thin enough skin for something like that to actually bother them.
I mean, this is the thread for a sexual slavery themed game. It's not exactly the most PC thing, in and of itself.

Scoff and move on.

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
It's dumb as shit, especially when people are definitely going to look under the hood, but I don't see why it'd stop you from playing.

I wouldn't think anyone here would have thin enough skin for something like that to actually bother them.
I mean, this is the thread for a sexual slavery themed game. It's not exactly the most PC thing, in and of itself.

Scoff and move on.

Right? "Mind Control and Rape are perfectly fine themes, but heaven forbid you use naughty words, especially in a context where it literally can't be directed at anyone or any group of real people so there's no way it can realistically be offensive."

D

Deleted member 418221

Scoff and move on.
You're right tbh. I should probably stop playing these games. I've just been exposed to more instances of racism than sexual abuse so I guess I didn't treat it with the same gravitas. Which is bad.

Before anyone accuses me of white knighting, I'm not advocating you do anything I'm doing. I don't really care what anyone else does.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You're right tbh. I should probably stop playing these games. I've just been exposed to more instances of racism than sexual abuse so I guess I didn't treat it with the same gravitas. Which is bad.

Before anyone accuses me of white knighting, I'm not advocating you do anything I'm doing. I don't really care what anyone else does.
Not really the point I was trying to get across. I was more thinking... 'no real people are being hurt either way, so why treat either of them with any gravitas?'
But, I mean, you do you. Like you said, what you do doesn't really effect me, so it's none of my business.

D

Deleted member 418221

Not really the point I was trying to get across. I was more thinking... 'no real people are being hurt either way, so why treat either of them with any gravitas?'
But, I mean, you do you. Like you said, what you do doesn't really effect me, so it's none of my business.
I know that wasn't what you were getting at, but what you said did make me realize that these games romanticize sexual abuse a bit too much. I don't know if this can or will ever have any real impact on people's lives, maybe it's in the same boat as the videogames and violence thing. I still don't think it's healthy to have around. If it's possible for me to get my rocks off without these themes I'd like to try that.

Again, not trying to convert anyone, just explaining what the thought process was.

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I've been revealed, I am the hacker known as 4chan.
The context of that variable in the actual script, and the explanation for it on my discord relating to development, has been available for months. Or to anyone who wants to unpack the script file.

In other news, on the discord I've been regularly posting project updates/spoilers as far as overhauling a polished version of the current build (with new scenes, flushed out writing, and world mechanics) along with the next planned updates. blackfire room.png

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
Oh man, the code says a bad word. You guys are right that it would be found of course. Anyone making a Renpy game should expect as much considering how prolific and easy it is to cheat in them. Almost as if they did expect as much...

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
To play devil's advocate, that word isn't allowed on this forum so I would guess staff isn't as down with chan culture casual racism as much as you may be. Also it's a total edgelord move.

Reactions: agjagbois
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes