New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,368 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
I never said it wasn't. That said, letting a word that not only isn't directed at you, but is in a place that isn't even involved with gameplay (unless you're cheating) is ridiculous. It's a word.

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

Radd_max

Feb 23, 2019
Pretty good game . Keep up the good work . I think you should concentrate more on the artwork rather than the animations. Otherwise it's a good game

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
I never said it wasn't. That said, letting a word that not only isn't directed at you, but is in a place that isn't even involved with gameplay (unless you're cheating) is ridiculous. It's a word.
Hey Jack, how much do you want to bet that all these people crying are white? I'm getting flashbacks to a certain discord that was once populated by activity.

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

Jason Fraud

Mar 7, 2019
I don't think I'll ever stop laughing at people crying about this kind of shit. A word is only offensive if you choose to take offense by it. Grow a fucking spine already and stop acting like a bunch of children. Granted that's likely what most people are around here.

The best is "I can't play this game anymore now because of this word being in the code". I mean sure, your loss really. Here's someone that's taking the path of actually creating cohesive writing and story for a game that lacks it as a fan project, so I guess missing out on that because of some word being used in its code is just sad, really.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, that's some strange defenses for an offensive word being used a variable. I bet none of you defending that word other than Mr. Placeholder actually read the script file...
SMH..
Oh I did read the script file myself but i'm not revealing anything to you "defenders of that variable".

Anyways, the argument is over. Make of the variable what you will. Play or don't play. That's YOUR call.
I'm not judging either way. But I do judge arguments made for a term when like Mr. Placeholder said, the file isn't read.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Unrened the images and there are a number of assets not being used or that I haven't found. Anyone have any luck with cumshots for Artemis? Little lady only ever seems to take in in the holes or swallow (not that there's anything wrong with that :) )

Reactions: lurker12

DioDanika

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for making this, liking it more than the original by a mile. Hope you keep working and adding to it!

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
I'm not really the paywall/platformwall type. Direct comparison of the stock asset to the new paper doll body. Almost all of the biomorphic problems are solved by taking perspective into account for the left and right shoulder, followed by the "smudge" area below the navel. And the tits of course; she's as stacked now as her scenes and foreground breast suggests, all natural.

newnudebase.png artemisNormalN-sharedassets98.assets-35.png

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Mr. Placeholder
can you sort of give me a basic how the "drawings" are made specialty the ones use by is "mod/game" and of course the orgininal something unlimited* are they made sole by a program or does you need to "draw" them because they looks good any i was wondering even sense i first show one of SunsetRiders7 pics/drawing how he/she makes them

i will be thankful for any answers other that please do try to add wonder women into something trainer (both version ) of course i would love for all of them to be in is one with plenty of stuff to do (take you time mind you i dont want you to die just because you feeled* to please me with stuff :) )

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes