New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,367 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
New Build 0.0000000000000003d up in OP.

0.02d is being Uploaded to mega, megaup, and anonfile at the moment. Major UI changes to facilitate gameplay. The Cheshire and Artemis routes are playtested and bugfixed.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
So does your game acknowledge/give credit to the creator of SU's game when booting up? Because it seems only fair.

Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
i feel like this game needs a clearer structure, tell us what upgrading the brothel, hideout and tech do before you force us to pay for them, also i have no idea how income works at all, i got like a huge boost from upgrading the hideout once, and then got 0 extra income from upgrading it again, idk

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
Pretty interesting idea. It's nice to see a different take on the same universe. As much as I'm sure it was actually incredibly simple to do I think the way that Batgirl's costumes were repurposed in the Bordello was very creative.

If I had a complaint, it'd be similar to the issues I have with the original: There are just way too many clicks to get to a certain place, especially once the game expands into having 5+ mini-hubs. At the very least i'd like to request a basic "Sleep" button on the main city hub somewhere.

Otherwise, good shit.

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
Its modded SU assets.....how is that not a mod?
Repurposed assets don't immediately spell out a mod. It's a re-imagining, certainly, but it goes it's own direction working off of it's own system, even if the system is made to emulate certain parts of the original. The assets themselves are "modded" to a degree, although to just call them "modified", as semantic as it sounds, would be more accurate.

GatsbyGrey

Oct 7, 2017
Repurposed assets don't immediately spell out a mod. It's a re-imagining, certainly, but it goes it's own direction working off of it's own system, even if the system is made to emulate certain parts of the original. The assets themselves are "modded" to a degree, although to just call them "modified", as semantic as it sounds, would be more accurate.
Sounds to me like a lot of semantics trying to call it something original when someone else did all the hard work already. From what I've heard, the SU dev doesn't seem to care (more power to him), I just find it silly we're pretending it's something it's not.

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
Sounds to me like a lot of semantics trying to call it something original when someone else did all the hard work already. From what I've heard, the SU dev doesn't seem to care (more power to him), I just find it silly we're pretending it's something it's not.
I didn't call it original whatsoever, it's anything but at it's core. But re-purposing assets is not modding. Ripping Elizabeth's 3D model from Bioshock Infinite and placing it in Blender or SFM or anything that isn't actually Bioshock Infinite is not modding Bioshock Infinite. It is taking premade assets and doing something new with them in a new environment. While it's true that 80+% of the alterations compared to the original are just writing changes, that alone has the potential to completely change the context of any and every encounter. And, as previously stated, it's all in a new programming environment, meaning it has to be assembled from scratch.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It's not about the originality or modifications to the assets or even quality, this is a standalone game so it's in the main game forum. If it were made on top of the original unity engine it would be in the modding subforum.

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Its edited SU assets with slightly different pathing.....how is that not a mod?
a mod requires the original program to work. they are not stand alone games that work completely on their own. the mod will change something in the original program. this game does neither. it doesnt require the original game nor does it change anything about it. that is why it is not a mod.

if you dont understand what a mod is i suggest heading over to nexus. clearly none of the mods there are the full games and all of them require the original game to work.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
I like this, the Unity engine of SU always gave me several problems that most Ren'Py games never did. And I like the latter's UI overall.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
My only gripe with this game right now is that the version has a stupid number on it, like 0000000000000024 or something, aside from that i'm quite happy with it, i haven't run in any bugs yet, will let know when i do...just put version 0.024 if you must be dramatic XD

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes