New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,367 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

Ezrealadc1

Nov 10, 2017
This is awesome. Thanks for working on this. If i could make a suggestion though.Please make Supergirl an early emphasis. She’s been basically abandoned for a very long time on Sonmething Unlimited and I would like to at least get her strip and a few more things.

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Will you ever finish one game or are you rename every game and do a remake? I mean there was a game before Something Unlimited, then name change and the game starts at the beginning, now again same game but a name change -.- No ty thats to stupid. Put this dev on my blacklist. Bye.

nojanath

Aug 2, 2018
Will you ever finish one game or are you rename every game and do a remake? I mean there was a game before Something Unlimited, then name change and the game starts at the beginning, now again same game but a name change -.- No ty thats to stupid. Put this dev on my blacklist. Bye.
You are aware that this is a fan project of Something Unlimited that isn't made by the same team and is a different game right? I guess reading for 30 seconds is tough

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I'm Curious, what dev did you put on this dreaded blacklist of yours, this dev, or the dev you thought this dev was? I need to know.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
end the conflict between lex and ras h either by hiring or enslaving her sister and later she will suggest that we enslave her

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Cool game.
But compresed version got error during forst cheshire-artemis scene if you allow her to cum. And Artemis Glamur slam visit give some gibberish menu with "reset VIP" "add number" but without privat room itself.

Reactions: Mr. Placeholder

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Cool game.
But compresed version got error during forst cheshire-artemis scene if you allow her to cum. And Artemis Glamur slam visit give some gibberish menu with "reset VIP" "add number" but without privat room itself.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, it's one of the dev menus from the test build still set to active. The "Watch the Show" option tucked in the middle leads to the backroom content in similar fashion to other girls.

I'll have a patch up shortly.
Patch in OP as of ~ 9pm EST 2/19/19

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
This game has potential I believe. The only thing that could make this perfect would be the option to get the women pregnant. Especially since some of the dialogue hints at this like when you have sex with Jinx.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Ok Guys, I play this RenPy port and what i can say...
Dev transfer only 5-10% CG, Game Mech is absolytly diferent...
Not undestend "what you need doing" and have a lots of f***ing grind...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ok Guys, I play this RenPy port and what i can say...
Dev transfer only 5-10% CG, Game Mech is absolytly diferent...
Not undestend "what you need doing" and have a lots of f***ing grind...
It's not a port, it's a fan game made with SU assets.

Reactions: SubhumanFilth

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
I think a Journal or Quest tab would help the flow of the game. The trigger for advancing the Cheshire story wasn't clear (during the 50K blackmail visits).

Reactions: Kalrotix

kryptonite69

Jul 10, 2018
I think a Journal or Quest tab would help the flow of the game. The trigger for advancing the Cheshire story wasn't clear (during the 50K blackmail visits).
finally getting a chance to play and this Cheshire 50k visits thing has been going on for ages. What's supposed to trigger the event to advance?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes