Ok this is an announcment of sorts.
i am new here and i found
TK8000's games r awesome i have been chatting to him
and i decided to help with grammar and other spoken words in this game
as some people have mentioned about a certain word or words being well overused
specificaly retard (as i told TK8000 no insults ment) i have been working
on all the event s dialogues that run thru the whole game
i am am about 65% done an will make it available to everyone
here it will be an easy patch which i will include original files as well as my modded
an it is just for Solvalley School [v0.6] only
if u upgraded from Solvalley School [v0.5] to Solvalley School [v0.6]
it will still work fine
------------------------------------
and just to be clear this will not be a official patch
it will be my own patch
stay tuned will have it done some time over the week end if all goes well
good to know. i already wanted to ask who in the hell helps him proofreading. 'cause he really needs it it seems.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
good to know. i already wanted to ask who in the hell helps him proofreading. 'cause he really needs it it seems.
well it's not always good in translation.
cause depending on which lanuage u start with alot of words get lost
and some just don't have any at all u have to remember
the english language is the hardest one to learn of all languages
as there r so many rules for words and sentences
i am english speaking an i still screw up sometimes lol

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
well it's not always good in translation.
cause depending on which lanuage u start with alot of words get lost
and some just don't have any at all u have to remember
the english language is the hardest one to learn of all languages
as there are so many rules for words and sentences
i am english speaking an i still screw up sometimes lol
lol... im german and i think, even though i'm not a huge fan of english, it's fucking easy speaking and writing it ^^. i studied japanese studies :p and i can tell ya, japanese is WAY harder to learn.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
I've noticed that in the scene 043 - Adrianna and the condoms - Mireia was using a black lingerie when Alex pull up her skirt, but in the bathroom she is using a orange one. Could you please double check? I can't do it right now...

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
lol... im german and i think, even though i'm not a huge fan of english, it's fucking easy speaking and writing it ^^. i studied japanese studies :p and i can tell ya, japanese is WAY harder to learn.
I thought about taking a couple of classes of mandarin chinese,and i'm glad I changed my mind.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I thought about taking a couple of classes of mandarin chinese,and i'm glad I changed my mind.
my teacher told me that chinese is actually pretty simple in comparison to japanese. in japanese you have about 2000 to 3000 kanjis you have to learn in order to properly write all the stuff (we had to learn 2000). the problem is, that you have to learn what word has what kanji. kanjis like "new" (atara.shii) are used for several words and not only for new. e.g. shinbun (also written as shimbun) => newspaper where the shin is the kanji for new.
or here to show you the examples in natura:
新しい (new)
新聞 (newspaper)

in chinese however you have for every word an own fucking kanji. and this specific kanji is really only made for this specific word. meaning, you have to learn mroe than 10000 kanjis but you at least know, when to use it. so jeah.... i honestly doubt my teacher xD.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
my teacher told me that chinese is actually pretty simple in comparison to japanese. in japanese you have about 2000 to 3000 kanjis you have to learn in order to properly write all the stuff (we had to learn 2000). the problem is, that you have to learn what word has what kanji. kanjis like "new" (atara.shii) are used for several words and not only for new. e.g. shinbun (also written as shimbun) => newspaper where the shin is the kanji for new.
or here to show you the examples in natura:
新しい (new)
新聞 (newspaper)

in chinese however you have for every word an own fucking kanji. and this specific kanji is really only made for this specific word. meaning, you have to learn mroe than 10000 kanjis but you at least know, when to use it. so jeah.... i honestly doubt my teacher XD.
hell I've read native speakers of japanese don't use or know all of the kanji.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
yep. but they still know a lot more than we outsiders do XD. a native speaker can read around 3000 kanjis.
lucky them...if I could read,and understand japanese I would import trails of cold steel 3.:FeelsBadMan:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
man too bad i didn't grow around ten different languages when i was a kid. i've read that speeds up the learning process.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol, tell this someone who isn't born in a country where german is the only real language spoken there and where even english teachers suck at the pronounciations XD.

Reactions: jackkane
U

User_51567

I second you at that...
For the better part of the last 2 years i've been studying the written japanese language and the last 7 or 8 months i'm also learning to speak it.... And boy....Doing that makes all the other languages i learned a cakewalk.....(even Latin)

U

User_51567

今は良くない

Let's keep it at english (or german, dutch, spanish, french, russian)..
Because i'm sure that i've written something wrong :p, like i said... My japanese written language is still very, very basic.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
ah, i'm also not good at those kanjis anymore XD. almost mistook yoi for hayai.

you wrote: now isn't good. but that's typical western style. write it simpler by using warui ^^.

U

User_51567

ah, i'm also not good at those kanjis anymore XD. almost mistook yoi for hayai.

you wrote: today isn't good. but that's typical western style. write it simpler by using warui ^^.
Shit...i thought i wrote " It's not good right now" ..
Well... getting closer ;) .
My goal was to Write/Read/Speak Japanese by 2020.... So pretty good on schedule ^^

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
sry you are right ofc. now isn't good XD.
man two months ago i did a huge tranlsation test and succeeded with more than 80% and now i'm doing noobish mistakes hahahaha.

learn vocabulary and kanjis at the same time. it helps quite a lot i tell ya.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes