Zoro@stro

Apr 6, 2024
Well, the protagonist sometimes addresses Alexandra as a mother, other times not, it's the same thing with Lara too... to make it easier I separated some dialogues outside the context of incest, but I'm sure there's much more... View attachment 3547159 View attachment 3547159 View attachment 3547159
The dialogues in this game are very messy and inconsistent, sometimes the mc refers to Alexandra as his real mother, other times he refers to her as an adoptive mother, sometimes the mc refers to Lara as his real sister, other times as his adopted sister . Another strange thing is that the dev kept the incest only for NPC characters.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

I've decided to write a few things here, but I don't know if anyone cares. I probably wouldn't care if I was a patron of myself, but let's get to the point...

About HS Tutor

About Patreon tiers
A long time ago, the $3 tier of my Patreon page was only for Solvalley. The $6 tier was for HS Tutor and House Arrest. However, I made a mistake and even after I finished House Arrest, the $6 tier still promised updates to the game. I discovered that there were at least 2 patrons who paid me $6 without knowing that the game was already finished, and they were obviously a little disappointed. To try to make up for my mistake, I sort of canceled the $6 tier and moved everything to the $3 tier.
I haven't changed it since. Partly because what I currently get on Patreon, about 1.3k a month before taxes, is enough for me to pay all my bills, eat, and still put a little in a savings account. Yes, living in a godforsaken shithole has its advantages. The downside is that leaving the house is always a life or death adventure (in fact, I almost died a few times).
Anyway, I'll probably revive the $6 level for the game that will follow Solvalley School. I have Honeymoon Island, which is a new project, it would theoretically be in the $6 tier, but I know that some people have already signed up for the $3 tier because of that game, so I'll probably keep it in that tier. I'm not sure what to do with this game yet...

About Honeymoon Island

Finally, about Solvalley
Remember those scenes that were 99% done? They're actually 100% done, the only thing left to do is to turn their text into something Ren'py can understand.
I haven't touched any of them yet, though, mainly because I still have some scenes to finish, but I need some time away from Solvalley now so I don't overdose. That's why I ask for patience from those who are waiting for the rest of the scenes.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Why can't I see the EXTRA scene of Sabrina sharing ?
anyone help?
That scene should unlock when you complete the event where you visit Sabrina's house, the replay scene for that event is:
147. Casual Sex at Sabrina's house

if you have not unlocked that scene then you must continue the story to unlock it, I can't help anymore than this without knowing more information :)

Xioo-Pree

Apr 20, 2023
No this Scene is not in the Main Game is a extra Scene
Sharing 01: Sabrina's House
But i can't see or reply this Scene in the Gallery

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
No this Scene is not in the Main Game is a extra Scene
Sharing 01: Sabrina's House
But i can't see or reply this Scene in the Gallery
Some of the extra scenes are unlocked through playing the main game but don't play during the story
The scene I mentioned in my previous message is the scene that you play to unlock this extra
So when you've unlocked the replay scene "147. Casual Sex at Sabrina's house" through playing the story you should also unlock "Sharing 01: Sabrina's House" inside extra's. I hope this helps :)

Last edited:

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
I have the complete Gallery unlock but the scene doesn't work
Sounds like you're using an outdated, incomplete or broken gallery unlocker
I've attached 2 files which will unlock all gallery scenes for you. Alternatively you could use Solvalley School Multi-Mod as that mod has a built in gallery unlocker (don't use the below files if you plan on or are using the multi-mod as it will break it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Artoriasex
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes