TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
When I play the un-updated game, it works fine, but is missing a bunch of scene images. When I open the updater and replace the components within the original game components the game stops opening. Why can't we get a usable file already updated which is working properly?
Which version are you trying to update? Below the link for full version 0.5, it has 1.16GB but doesn't need update. Today I'm going to put version 0.6 on Patreon as well.

Solvalley old version (0.5):

Reactions: JustGuilty

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
After playing house arrest I am looking forward to this release, I'm just waiting for the new version to start playing

Reactions: Namco15

rewyn

Nov 6, 2017
Which version are you trying to update? Below the link for full version 0.5, it has 1.16GB but doesn't need update. Today I'm going to put version 0.6 on Patreon as well.

Solvalley old version (0.5):
Thanks but I cannot download from Mega, for some reason, it's being blocked

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This game is sure of my favorites. So simple, but so good.

Going to support this guy next month. He deserves it.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
ya i agree i decided to support him i played all his games
an will test out his update for this game over the weekend
i hope he can keep up his work it's great

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I have played this game again. But something really starting to irritate me.

Why having all those poses with the girl winking and putting on a peace sign.. It is such an turnoff.. Pfftt.. I want to dive into the images and just delete those irritating pose pictures.. Who ever thinks that that is a sexual loving pose..

Please stop adding those poses lol

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I have played this game again. But something really starting to irritate me.

Why having all those poses with the girl winking and putting on a peace sign.. It is such an turnoff.. Pfftt.. I want to dive into the images and just delete those irritating pose pictures.. Who ever thinks that that is a sexual loving pose..

Please stop adding those poses lol
the game is made with the editor from illusion soft if i remember it correctly. there you also have a huge set of poses. especially with that peace sign... and the japanese just love their stupid peace sign... dunno why.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Well I guess they think that makes the girl look cute and innoncent.. But what I can see in this game.. None of them are innoncent.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes