goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@TK8000 since this is Ren'py, how about a Mac version? All you need to do is check "Macintosh x86_64" when you do "Build Distributions".

Nov 25, 2017
That was a good one especially with the crossover! Anna was really adorable. Adrianna and Alexandra were sizzling, I really liked the closeups to their faces, seeing the color of their eyes. It made the explicit scenes more intimate.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
omg, im playing this game for some hours now and it's fucking hilarious xD. i'm laughing so hard right now at the scene with the ice cream i get teary eyes x'D

really funny game. definitely worth 4 stars!

Reactions: muttdoggy

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Great. Just finished 0.5. Now I can go further.
Btw. Good humor. I nearly fell from my chair when I read: "Spend all day at home masturbating while watching Scooby Doo."

Reactions: Stormrider56

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I love this dev's sense of humor. It keeps the game fresh and fun.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Good humor. I nearly fell from my chair when I read: "Spend all day at home masturbating while watching Scooby Doo."
i was taking a swig of pop an seen that come up and wat made me spit out my pop
was that i had scooby doo on the tv

Reactions: Stormrider56

criss

Jun 6, 2017
i don't know how but at first i was thinking what this game sucks and after 10 minutes of playing i was like what a genius made this . I just saying that developer this game is freakin best at least for me

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I have played this game again. But something really starting to irritate me.

Why having all those poses with the girl winking and putting on a peace sign.. It is such an turnoff.. Pfftt.. I want to dive into the images and just delete those irritating pose pictures.. Who ever thinks that that is a sexual loving pose..

Please stop adding those poses lol
Thank you for saying so. I'm not careful when it comes to making the game, I don't follow any script, I don't have a plot previously invented and I don't pay much attention to the events that were already done before continuing the story, this causes me to make some mistakes without noticing.

For example, a guy in my Patreon complained that there were too many scenes where the characters had sex with clothes on, and he said he understood this to be a "fetish," but he found it exaggerated. But I had not even noticed it until he said, it was not a fetish lol.

I had not even realized I was using this V in several scenes as well, thanks for letting me know, I'll pay more attention to this.

how u made that animations ???
Honey Select has these pre-made animations. Sometimes I edit some details but most of the time I simply use the animations of Honey Select.

can we get more of aya's mom next? she's fucking hot
I decided that I will no longer add character content whose story has ended. Not because I don't see potential, I think characters like Milena, for example, can generate lots of fun situations, but I'm very worried that I might run out of ideas before I finish the game.

The last thing I want is that Solvalley begins to seem uninspired and bland. This latest update made me extremely concerned because it gave me a "feeling" that the scenes are getting boring. So from now on I'm going to focus totally on finishing the game. After I have finished, if I still have confidence that I can do some cool scenes, then I will think about adding new scenes.

Where is this girl? I can’t find event with her
View attachment 80788
I have not yet re-created the scenes with this girl. She is Laura's friend. This scene, like virtually all the old ones that have not yet returned, will appear again (with the vanilla / hardcore option, that is, other male characters in the scene or not).

I have not done these things yet because redoing scenes is extremely painful for me. So I'd rather spend my time creating new things because at least I have fun doing this.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
do you really need the 0.5 to 0.6 update?
the update is only there if u don't wanna download the total
Solvalley School [v0.6]
instead if u already have
Solvalley School [v0.5]
installed then just download the update and install it

as it is alot smaller
and u will have exactly the same as v0.6

Reactions: jackkane

toobs

Nov 11, 2017
Not grindy at all, tons of sex including video, very funny and it's on renpy.

gg

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Ok this is an announcment of sorts.
i am new here and i found
TK8000's games r awesome i have been chatting to him
and i decided to help with grammar and other spoken words in this game
as some people have mentioned about a certain word or words being well overused
specificaly retard (as i told TK8000 no insults ment) i have been working
on all the event s dialogues that run thru the whole game
i am am about 65% done an will make it available to everyone
here it will be an easy patch which i will include original files as well as my modded
an it is just for Solvalley School [v0.6] only
if u upgraded from Solvalley School [v0.5] to Solvalley School [v0.6]
it will still work fine
------------------------------------
and just to be clear this will not be a official patch
it will be my own patch
stay tuned will have it done some time over the week end if all goes well

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes