Archived [SoB] Sister

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
What would be the best way to get her from level 'hates' to a higher one?
Where can I get the 'perfume' mentioned in OP?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
What would be the best way to get her from level 'hates' to a higher one?
Where can I get the 'perfume' mentioned in OP?
Besides cheating to raise her affection, give lots of gifts.

The perfume can be bought Downtown in the Shopping Center. It is Chanel No. 5 perfume.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Ok I'am having a problem just after the special picnic with the sister and you're to grope her it just gets me kicked in the balls how do i progress?
Depravity - normal
Behavour- arrogant
Attiude to me- Ready for anything
Do i need to get her Depravity up higher?

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Ok I'am having a problem just after the special picnic with the sister and you're to grope her it just gets me kicked in the balls how do i progress?
Depravity - normal
Behavour- arrogant
Attiude to me- Ready for anything
Do i need to get her Depravity up higher?
Yes. Each time you grope her and she kicks you in the balls her depravity will go up and her attitude will go down. You have to keep groping her and keep her attitude at least to friendly (if I remember correctly). Eventually she will be depraved enough to let you proceed.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Yes. Each time you grope her and she kicks you in the balls her depravity will go up and her attitude will go down. You have to keep groping her and keep her attitude at least to friendly (if I remember correctly). Eventually she will be depraved enough to let you proceed.
facepalm moment tyvm i thought i was doing something wrong

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Can i change her attitude towards me to something positive from hates?
Also, i am not getting any picnic options

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I'm at the moment trying out the alternate path (using SOB_27_CE.qsp).
I'm at the point where i have to watch the sister on the laptop 3 times.
I asume these are 3 different videos that should be shown, i only see 2, alt_suck and the alt_fuck videos
(filenames from the unique_npc\sister folder).
I have no option to show her any kind of video, so i asume there has to be another spycam event.
What am i missing?
Her values are 150,1000 and 150
(i think these are fixed to these values at this stage of the event chain)

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
How can I invite her picnic? Let me know her available time without kitchen.
Before college starts she is in the bathroom 9:00AM - 10:00AM, in her bedroom from 10:00 - 19:00, and the in the kitchen from 19:00 - 0:00. You have to raise her affection for you (I don't remember how much) and her depravity to around 400 before you can talk to her in her bedroom. You can ask her on a picnic when you talk to her in her bedroom.

deathmihai

Jun 29, 2019
So at one point after I tried to have sex with her, she says something about her getting back with her boyfriend, is this basically a Dead End or is this just part of story?
10x

AVM666

Apr 7, 2019
I'm at the moment trying out the alternate path (using SOB_27_CE.qsp).
I'm at the point where i have to watch the sister on the laptop 3 times.
I asume these are 3 different videos that should be shown, i only see 2, alt_suck and the alt_fuck videos
(filenames from the unique_npc\sister folder).
I have no option to show her any kind of video, so i asume there has to be another spycam event.
What am i missing?
Her values are 150,1000 and 150
(i think these are fixed to these values at this stage of the event chain)

Don't spy on her that day just go to the kitchen and show her the video

Last edited:

Parm

Sep 26, 2017
How do you get the picnic? I managed to get into her room, but I never get the option.

Jan 28, 2018
If Alik is the alt path, how do you invite Oksana to the picnic? I haven't been able to do it yet and I'm pretty sure my stats are more than accomodating.