Archived [SoB] Sister

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
So, is there a way to progress with the sister if you show her the video of her and Alik? She hates me and no options to improve her mood is available.

kird

Apr 3, 2017
Hi, im not getting the text to invite her to the picnic. not sure what im doing wrong
I have same problem. Only interaction with sister happen in kitchen. Her room is "of limit' for some reason.
She has:
Depravity - Normal
Behavior - Arrogant
Attitude to me - Ready for anything
and this is max i can get.
Any ideas how to progress with her?

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hey guys,

I restarted the game and somehow i was able to jump to 1.9 so the corruption of the both sisters and mom was done.

Now i got a bug with elsa. Is there a way to fix the bugs manually?

Further, the walkthroughs in the archive are not updated i assume. Is there anywhere an updated version of the walkthroughs?

SpaceCowboy79

Jan 13, 2020
I have same problem. Only interaction with sister happen in kitchen. Her room is "of limit' for some reason.
She has:
Depravity - Normal
Behavior - Arrogant
you need to get up her depravity first. Therefore gift her first the women magazin. Then you approach her at evening with a boner in the kitchen. Repeat this approach on and on till midnight. After 3 days her depravity schould be up to "mixed" i believe. You can meet your sister on saturday afternoon in her room.

Mar 30, 2019
I've taken her to normal picnic 10 times, depravity is liberated and status 'ready for anything', and 'special picnic' option still not available. not sure what I'm doing wrong. any ideas? :(

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've taken her to normal picnic 10 times, depravity is liberated and status 'ready for anything', and 'special picnic' option still not available. not sure what I'm doing wrong. any ideas? :(
You can get her depravity up by "fondling" her at night after you drugged her (which can be done once a week). Afaik you can keep touch her all night to get it faster up.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
She has:
Depravity - Normal
Behavior - Arrogant
Afaik, the "fast track" is bugged. You still need to tell Alik to piss off in the park. Before you can invite her on picnic...

Mar 30, 2019
You can get her depravity up by "fondling" her at night after you drugged her (which can be done once a week). Afaik you can keep touch her all night to get it faster up.
Thanks I've tried these a dozen times. I think I'm not doing something right to trigger meeting with bf at park. I don't remember meeting him yet. Also someone said something about having wine on you, I will try that and also wait till bf shows up in room on weekends.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks I've tried these a dozen times. I think I'm doing something right with the bf as I don't remember meeting him yet. Also someone said something about having wine on you, I will try that and also wait till bf shows up in room on weekends.
Afaik, her bf doesn't just show up in the weekends though. Think if you just try to spam her room around 16:00, you got a chance to trigger a scene. Don't need wine on you to meet him later. After seen the scene in her room with the bf not getting anywhere with her. And had the meet (introduction) with him at your home. You can later run into him in the park, where you end up pick between the main and alt path. (alt path being help him).

Mar 30, 2019
Afaik, her bf doesn't just show up in the weekends though. Think if you just try to spam her room around 16:00, you got a chance to trigger a scene. Don't need wine on you to meet him later. After seen the scene in her room with the bf not getting anywhere with her. And had the meet (introduction) with him at your home. You can later run into him in the park, where you end up pick between the main and alt path. (alt path being help him).
Thanks for reply, what time and day do you meet him at the park? I also tried spamming her room at 16:00 on weekends and nothing happened :( only just the scene at 17:00 where she keeps pushing him away. It's prob easier if I just start again.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for reply, what time and day do you meet him at the park? I also tried spamming her room at 16:00 on weekends and nothing happened :( only just the scene at 17:00 where she keeps pushing him away. It's prob easier if I just start again.
It's the scene where she pushes him away I mean. Just got the time wrong. You need to see it a few times. I think the time you meet him in the park is random. You do need to meet him at home first though to get introduced, and maybe talk to the sister about boyfriend.

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
Apparently this was changed in this update. Fortunately, someone answered it the game's thread.
If anyone was stuck on trying to get the invite for the picnic for the sister. here's what I found. You need to start college and then on Saturday's or Sundays go to the sister's room at 17:00. Then you will meet her boyfriend.

After that, visit the sister at 17:00 on Saturdays or Sundays 4 or 5 times (you will see the boyfriend and her making out). Then go to the park and waste time by walking. You will get a random encounter with the boyfriend. Reject helping him.

If you have high enough stats you will unlock the picnic option with the sister when you go to her room on the weekends and she is there.

The walkthrough starts with the picnic option which is why so many people get stuck because they don't know that you have to trigger the boyfriend first.

hopefully this helps!