Archived [SoB] Sister

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
A little help with the threesome, please?

I have got the scene where the sister knocked on the door. Since then, I have had sex with mother and sister countless times, but the mother does not spy on me with the sister. I cannot trigger this. The mother is on the regular route. Any tips?
I think it is early morning when mother peeks through the door.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've restart the game from the begin, I've got a problem for the special "picnic", I've made like 7 normal pic nick, but I've got no special option (I've bought the wine)

Dec 22, 2017
Im late august havent talked to sis yet.

The guide confuses me. Do I give gifts and try to talk about picnic first, or talk with boner for depravity first?

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
I've taken the sister to over 10 picnics now and bought the wine, and still can't trigger the special picnic. What am I missing?

korko

May 30, 2017
how can i give oksana sexy maid outfit? Already gave normal maid uniform and touch her tits in my room also make her suck banana in the kitchen.

Faps

Aug 9, 2016
I accidentally did the sister's boyfriend a solid, did I just lock myself out of the sister content?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is it normal for Sister's attitude to go from "Ready for Anything" to "Hates" after I fuck her in her room? She was reading a magazine and I picked the extra option that I saw after get her tits out, ate her out, then fucked her. I already took her on picnics and the first fuck was on the special picnic.