• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
(I saved Jane for last as she is the hardest).
Wait, hardest? How? Can you actually fail even after following the walkthrough? I did her first and no matter what I picked she agreed to be my slave.

heatoz

Aug 21, 2017
I know how to fail at Kira. Choose what do for living, what you want is to serve me. Then the next 2 responses don't matter and Kira won't be my slave. Try it out.

Reactions: ponyguy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Sure - you can fail at any of them. That's what the saves are for - I always save at the beginning of each decision tree, and then repeat the section until I DON'T fail...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I know how to fail at Kira. Choose what do for living, what you want is to serve me. Then the next 2 responses don't matter and Kira won't be my slave. Try it out.
It worked on the save where I didn't follow the walkthrough. But on the one I did she still became my slave. So I guess it points based. If you follow the walkthorugh there should be no way to fail at those last sections. I've tried almost eery combo and still get the good endings. Even with the supposed hardest, Jane.
But man is failing disappointing. Could've done so much there. Would've been nice to get another ''bad'' ending for each girl if you fail. Oh well.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Sure - you can fail at any of them. That's what the saves are for - I always save at the beginning of each decision tree, and then repeat the section until I DON'T fail...
Apparently that's not the case in my save. Guess I was just too good. :p

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
i dowload this last vercion i have to say i love
Cypress Zeta
This game and ovewrhore are the best hentai games i ever play-.....in my opinion and expirence

but i still have to much locked scenes and the option´s inside the game change positions thas why the walthrow fail some times . i need heelp if any one have a really good walthrow whith al the ecenes bad ones a good ones thank u so much :D
and tell me what is the diference whith the ass and pussy option

D

Deleted member 51206

Soooo i downloaded the new version. started from auto save,game ended atday4 (like day 5 wasnt out yet). tried anolder save, same thing. tried new game, same thing. different download and new game same thing?

ButtNumz

Aug 14, 2017
Here's a walkthrough I conjured up. The choices are a bit dynamic meaning it gives you a have bit of freedom compared to the rest of the game. This walkthrough isn't strictly the only path that you have to take to succeed. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Soooo i downloaded the new version. started from auto save,game ended atday4 (like day 5 wasnt out yet). tried anolder save, same thing. tried new game, same thing. different download and new game same thing?
Same thing happened to me when the previous version came out. Only thing I could do was start over.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i did start over, with 2 different downloads :/
Did you completely delete the game first before downloading again? Even the save files in the AppData/Roaming/Renpy folder? Maybe that will help.
If you downloaded the latest version then starting a fresh new game should fix it. Otherwise I don't know what else to do.

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
Am I crazy or did some of the choices get scrambled? For a few after answering then clicking back it even reshuffled the decisions. I'm trying to follow the walkthrough for a new game but often it will lead to failure (day 2 since it's only numbers).

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes