dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Not helping Jane with the dishes made mom angry when I got to her scene, getting me the ''bad'' ending where she controls you.
And I got Sarah's ''bad'' ending when you're trying to convince her and Kira to pleasure each other, by just picking poor choices I guess.
There's no Jane ''bad'' ending. At least none with CG. I extracted the CG and she has none in the ''bad endings'' folder. Sadly.
If that was planned, no Jane bad ending that is, that's actually kind of cute. For all of her shouting and resistance, she's the one that's least likely to hurt MC.

But, I doubt that's how it is. Most likely, we'll get her bad ending in updates. Along with sex scenes, that don't feature tiny heads.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If that was planned, no Jane bad ending that is, that's actually kind of cute. For all of her shouting and resistance, she's the one that's least likely to hurt MC.

But, I doubt that's how it is. Most likely, we'll get her bad ending in updates. Along with sex scenes, that don't feature tiny heads.
Yeah, I don't think that's the case. Since you can get a bad ending when trying to convince her and mom to pleasure each other. It's just that there's no CG and they only make you serve them obediently by doing chores, naked, and without being allowed to touch yourself. And she takes great joy in it. I do hope she gets something better in an update though. I also hope the other ''bad'' ends get a bit more fleshed out. But I doubt that will happen. Man, the characters in this game are so hot and the art is so good. I just want more of it. :FeelsBadMan:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Yeah, I don't think that's the case. Since you can get a bad ending when trying to convince her and mom to pleasure each other. It's just that there's no CG and they only make you serve them obediently by doing chores, naked, and without being allowed to touch yourself. And she takes great joy in it. I do hope she gets something better in an update though. I also hope the other ''bad'' ends get a bit more fleshed out. But I doubt that will happen. Man, the characters in this game are so hot and the art is so good. I just want more of it. :FeelsBadMan:
That's just Cypress Zeta in general though. He tends to leave his endings, and character arcs, all skin and bones. Heck, I'll never forget the immortal line, "NO! YOU!" as a final comeback, from the protagonist, in the last game.

The man is ambitious, and he does finish his games, but I often find his work to be mediocre. It'd be nice if he worked with a writer. But the problem with that is, unless you yourself are a good writer, it's hard to weed out weak writers and that then defeats the point of it all.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's just Cypress Zeta in general though. He tends to leave his endings, and character arcs, all skin and bones. Heck, I'll never forget the immortal line, "NO! YOU!" as a final comeback, from the protagonist, in the last game.

The man is ambitious, and he does finish his games, but I often find his work to be mediocre. It'd be nice if he worked with a writer. But the problem with that is, unless you yourself are a good writer, it's hard to weed out weak writers and that then defeats the point of it all.
It's such a bummer. I hope this artist gets to work on something else soon, at least. I'd love to see more from him.

Reactions: dartis

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Try looking for UnRen in the search bar. Put it into the main folder and start it. Pick number one and enjoy.
that did not help the zip file does not allow adding anything and when extracting it do not show anything or images or folders, maybe I'm using wrong thr UnRen.
someone has the cgRip or a link to see them or who knows how to extract them.
I can not unlock some images even when I finish all the finals

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
so after playing through this game am i the only one who really want to see a follow up in the future ?
really liked the game but kinda felt a little sad that with so many choices on one or sometimes 2 actually got you further i dont really like the whole illusion of choice idea although it does make sense here since if you do something too forward the control will break

anyway would love to see a follow up after the snow goes away where now that they are in it you actually get to choose how to deal with everyday life with these girls and now mabey girls from the outside who have a form of relation to the girls could be brought in like a good friend of sarah or mom having a sister whe didn hear about till now cause of everything going on

or a colleague for kira who is even worse than kira was or a sports friend of jane who actually wants to be more girly from the start and you and jane gets to help that happen ? just a thought but one i really hope the dev can consider in the future cause i really feel like this game could expand further

Reactions: FFTW and ponyguy

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I hope that in near future author of this game gonna make like second part where we gonna corrupt other girls in our harem. So we gonna have not only our family but also other girls.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Love the game art, rlly HATE the gameplay, to liner and bad. This art is too good to be ruined by a bad gameplay.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I hope that in near future author of this game gonna make like second part... .
Not in the near future I guess. CZ recently had a talk with some, one was asking how long they had worked on that game. 'For years' it was. So they need a break and get away from it now, maybe approaching other scenarios and trying something new. That's how I understood it. Recharging batteries I'd say.

They might return to it, could be, but not yet in the near future I believe. Sorry for the bad news. :/

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes