• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 18, 2020
Has he given an answer for why there isn’t a demo? Or does he just avoid the question?
This game is dead for all intents and purposes (white knights will disagree XD). The author "CypressBeta" is AWOL and the dead-beat publisher "Critical Bliss" appears to be more focused in the release of their other collaboration "Ntrholic" (which is already massively delayed as well). When "Critical BS" finishes that other project, then maybe they will focus a bit more on Re-daze (which *might* be out by 2034).

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Here you have what happens when you ask them for the tyniest amount of info possible or where's the demo. Went back to the channel just to show this.
View attachment 3640956 View attachment 3640958
"We're going to just do big drops when we're ready rather than feed a bunch a little stuff. That's it."

I mean that seems reasonable... BUT you need to keep your Audience informed, updated and most of all engaged with what you are doing after months of Radios silence and a big update filled with nothing to the game like that playthrough they "released" of the VCs playing the old game was not a "big drop", and neither were the Wip images or art previews but that is more inclined to what people want to see as updates. I mean is a small 1-2 times a month art or scene preview is good enough and if you are feeling up to it a wordy paragraph telling us how the development is going that's all

Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
"We're going to just do big drops when we're ready rather than feed a bunch a little stuff. That's it."

I mean that seems reasonable... BUT you need to keep your Audience informed, updated and most of all engaged with what you are doing after months of Radios silence and a big update filled with nothing to the game like that playthrough they "released" of the VCs playing the old game was not a "big drop", and neither were the Wip images or art previews but that is more inclined to what people want to see as updates. I mean is a small 1-2 times a month art or scene preview is good enough and if you are feeling up to it a wordy paragraph telling us how the development is going that's all
Dude, it's enough even just wrinting text once a month and one or 2 picters every 2 or three months, they just dropped, i can't remember how many pics after almost 3 years. Still, just a garbage developer team.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes