Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
i can't fucking finish the game cause it crashes every 3 senconds, i'm out :mad:
From their
We've been quietly updating things in the background, but I wanted to highlight that the recent fix should put an end to the memory errors.

Basically renpy isn't designed for very high resolution images and our coder had to rewrite parts of it so we could get the game looking so pretty. Or in our terms, we had to brainwash the engine into doing what we wanted.

This also fixes frankly innumerable little things, with special thanks to the very dedicated playtesters in the discord.

Reactions: Cirro84 and ponyguy

bell10

Sep 18, 2017
why is step-family?

Need something to activate real incest?
It's step b/c they and others are worried about patreon shutting down their page. I'm not sure what exactly happened (policy changes or expected future changed) but whe someone asked the creator on another incest game that was his reasoning.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How did you get harem ending :0 I tried but they all woke up and jane smashed the delimiter
You have to get the ending with each individual girl first, then the next time you're given the screen where you choose the girl at the end, a new option will appear giving you the option to go for all of them.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@Cirro84
Thanks for the mention, but yea they should definitely checkout this thread .
Which I have been sharing in many threads since I was pointed to this months ago. I have created Mac versions of probably 50+ PC Renpy games since, but for some reason I cannot get a good working Mac version of this update. Have been able to do this with all previous versions, but on 9.14 will not work - as previously stated comes up with a "cannot find day0.rpyc" error. Maybe I have to update my Ren'py SDK package for Mac? Will only the latest version work for this game?

Reactions: MrBree and Cirro84

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Which I have been sharing in many threads since I was pointed to this months ago. I have created Mac versions of probably 50+ PC Renpy games since, but for some reason I cannot get a good working Mac version of this update. Have been able to do this with all previous versions, but on 9.14 will not work - as previously stated comes up with a "cannot find day0.rpyc" error. Maybe I have to update my Ren'py SDK package for Mac? Will only the latest version work for this game?
Might as well try that.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Might as well try that.
Not yet. I've done 4 more games since this came out and they all work fine. I can wait for a more final version of just this one game. Just pointing out that there is a real problem in this version for converting to a Mac version...

Reactions: RedRob

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
i liked how they out a option in to brainwash yourself and go back to normal that option made me laugh

rave

May 29, 2017
so after each choice i need to start over . sucks
the game not worth it... i'm out too

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone has save with all CGs ?
I can load and continue to play using my save from previous version but no CGs in gallery carry over( I already unlock all CGs in my old save). I just finish harem ending and only new CGs unlock. just don't want to start over to unlock old CG.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
you could manually add the CGs via console command, it does take alot of patience and a lot of trial and error to accomplish but thats how i got all the CGs unlocked in my playthrough

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You may use a spoiler for this walkthorugh D54, so it doesn't bloat the thread. ;)

You can see a '+' symbol in your comment window, next to symbols for videoclips, pictures and smilies. Use this '+' by clicking on it to 'insert' different formatting options into your post, in this case take a 'spoiler'. You may give a name to that content next and enter your text between the tags, getting this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good work D54, tyvm. :)

... Maybe I have to update my Ren'py SDK package for Mac? Will only the latest version work for this game?
In one of the threads we mentioned here I think I've read something about the latest SDK having some glitch? Cannot find it yet, but iirc it was advised to take the version before the most recent.
- Older Ren'Py version before that was at this time the one with a '3' at the end?? Maybe this is a hint?
- Or you may try the latest and greatest just to make sure, also something recommended I had read. :/

Would be cool if you get it to run.

Reactions: Raku07 and ponyguy

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
@Hoboy works fine on my mac with the latest Renpy sdk 6.99.13, I've launched the game from the renpy.app, or are you trying to build a app from it? Which also works.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
@Hoboy works fine on my mac with the latest Renpy sdk 6.99.13, I've launched the game from the renpy.app, or are you trying to build a app from it? Which also works.
Yeah - I'm on 6.99 12.4, which is probably the issue. Oh well - will update at some point. I'm fine for now (still have an old PC in back for emergencies)...

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes