3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
how to end the 1st day in this trash? I just do not believe that developer of "the hunter" could created such a pure shit like this game

fixion

May 29, 2020
how to end the 1st day in this trash? I just do not believe that developer of "the hunter" could created such a pure shit like this game
Lmao that you're not smart enough to figure out some very simple steps does not give you the right to discredit the quality of the game.;):)(y)

Reactions: Baba1234

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
i can't run the game it keeps telling me that it can't find the audio/BGM/pregame 2 file
Either extract it somewhere else (preferably a different drive, or in the Desktop, or redownload since your copy might be corrupted, try a different site to be sure.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Here's my completed save. Extract it into the same folder as the game executable.

It'll overwrite the save you have in slot 1 though. So back that up or rename this to a different slot number before copying it over.
Thanks dude, nice stuff.

Feb 17, 2021
This won't go to full screen at all stuck in tiny res, mouse won't interact with it, and how the hell do you get out of the car when driving from place to place?

mio shirai

Jun 17, 2021
can anyone pls help me.
i cant find bunnichis house,even though a sparkle showed up in map, his house isnt yet placed.
the sparkle came from mountains near the grandparents house.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
they rush this game. it more about the story instead having family having sex with one or another or animal. yes ik they have pregnancy. but it was only one time. i was hoping both sister get fuck and get pregnant from the animal. no it didn't happen. the whole game was focusing on saving the horse and you get game over if you don't save the horse. it not really worth playing if you are looking for sex, pregnancy.

Reactions: Ashurys
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes