3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

just nrmlprsn

Oct 8, 2021
hey i encounter some stupid problem. i alr do the vl gothic font and se audio cursor 2. and then when i log in, i cant get in. i can change my choice (new game or quit) but i cant choose like my enter button didnt work :( help me pls

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does this game have scenes that are not in the recollection room? I did the one with Ayame and Yuki and the pigs, but it's not in the recollection room so I am kinda stumped.

Skeenie

Dec 11, 2021
View attachment 28921

Overview:
The second trip of Yuki and Ayame in their perverted family! A few weeks after Vitamin Plus, Yuki and Ayame are taken back to Seiichi's farm by their own mother, Reiko. This time, they're not going to unknown territory. They've accepted themselves, they've accepted their kinkiness and going back to Marakoma is something they're happy about. However, things aren't about them this time. They're about their mother. Reiko weighs a lot of secrets and the sisters will have to discover most of them to help her being at peace with her past.​

Developer/Publisher: Blue Axolotl - - - - - F95
Prequel:
Sequel:
Platform: Windows
Version: v1.1 Final version
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download
MEGA - GDrive - - - WORKUPLOAD - -

Courtesy of our resident and

View attachment 198675 View attachment 198673
I'm having issues opening the game :D First it said failed to find rpgvx. I saw a comment to fix that, but now it says failed to find Graphic/Splash. I see the splash .png in the graphics subfolder though... Any help?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm having issues opening the game :D First it said failed to find rpgvx. I saw a comment to fix that, but now it says failed to find Graphic/Splash. I see the splash .png in the graphics subfolder though... Any help?
First off don't quote the fucking OP to ask this stuff.

Second, go and install ALL the RPGMaker RTPs.

Skeenie

Dec 11, 2021
1) Fair enough (I'm obviously new here)
2) I downloaded all the runtime packages and I'm still getting the Unable to find: Graphics/Splash message
Suggestions?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
1) Fair enough (I'm obviously new here)
2) I downloaded all the runtime packages and I'm still getting the Unable to find: Graphics/Splash message
Suggestions?
Sounds like the game can't locate it for some reason. You wouldn't happen to have the game under some really deep and long file path that may or may not include nonstandard characters? RPGM tends to shit the bed over that kinda stuff.

Skeenie

Dec 11, 2021
Nah, I ripped it from Daemon Tools to my D drive under my "Games" folder. I just now tried putting it in my C drive and that didn't work either. I'm super lost on this one, because the other RPGM games I downloaded all work fine.
Edit: Holy shit... for some reason it was appearing with the DT logo, so I assumed it was a .iso, but then I noticed ".rar" at the end of the file. I extracted it with WinRAR and the game runs just fine now. fml.

Last edited:

McZone95

Sep 18, 2021
hmm seems like they not only change the art(it's a downgrade imo) but also the characters entirely (hair and eye colors change for example), their name is the same but i don't recognize them that they're from the previous game.

asdftestasdftest

May 3, 2022
anyone knows if there are any guide for the origin one? (slice of venture origins). Im stuck on day 10 (30th march) and dont know what to do...

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
man, i wish the devs remaster this one also...

after playin SoV origins, cant get over the totally diffrent character design
i mean, i thought who the hell are these redheads
turns out they are the MC sisters lol
the engine too
so old and outdated

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 28921

Overview:
The second trip of Yuki and Ayame in their perverted family! A few weeks after Vitamin Plus, Yuki and Ayame are taken back to Seiichi's farm by their own mother, Reiko. This time, they're not going to unknown territory. They've accepted themselves, they've accepted their kinkiness and going back to Marakoma is something they're happy about. However, things aren't about them this time. They're about their mother. Reiko weighs a lot of secrets and the sisters will have to discover most of them to help her being at peace with her past.​

Developer/Publisher: Blue Axolotl - - - - - F95
Prequel:
Sequel:
Platform: Windows
Version: v1.1 Final version
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download
MEGA - GDrive - - - WORKUPLOAD - -

Courtesy of our resident and

View attachment 198675 View attachment 198673
Very Nice!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes