3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Was surprised how different this one was from Vitamin Plus art-wise, guess he wanted to use his own art and not Butakoma's?

Still, it feels weird...

Linn091

Jul 12, 2020
Just decided to play Games like this, both H and non-H games. (I was bored af)

There's a problem with my game at Sunday (2nd day probably) when I tried to get fresh hays for the horse. It just says "Unable to find file: Graphics/Faces/facesets_yuki_ayame" and just force-closed the game. How do I fix this?

EDIT: Just found out you can progress just by ignoring that. Now I have a new problem (currently while editing this). Im stuck at a scene after talking to reiko where after I confront misao about her "mind-controlling" ayame to force her get into watersports quicker. I have no saves before talking to her.

ANOTHER EDIT: I fixed it after 30 minutes of progress that was lost. I was blocking her

Last edited:

Keynadron

Apr 29, 2017
So can I make this full screen?

Its not letting me atm do to so
Alt + Enter makes the window full screen but the resolution stays the same. So you are trading size for quality essentially since it looks far more pixelated when enlarged.

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
unable to find file graphics/faces/faceset yuki_amanethird day when i wanna use the hay for the second time in the barn. help pls

Hunter1889

Nov 25, 2019
Probably coz Dev tried "his own" art (or someone else's) because the first one is from Butakoma 300g (Creator of Vitamin Quest and Drop Factory)
yeah i looked on dlsite for it and blue acolotl just ripped the characters some from other games too

Jagged1123

Oct 25, 2020
Any link for android?
anyone can post link for android device?
Android port pls...
Those of you asking for android ports, theres a wonderful little app called JoiPlay that can play most RPGMaker games (Including this one) by just adding the files of the game into a folder in your android and going thru the prompts on JoiPlay, the app is also on the Google Play Store, so no need for sus links on the internet.

Maybe someone with more clout can make the app more know, who knows.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I forgot if they had this personality when I played Vitamin Plus years ago, but man, Yuki and Ayame were this annoying.
They hate people who hate on them for their kinks despite how stupidly immoral it is or super fucking weird, but they also try and act better than people because they're into bestiality.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes