3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Scubzi

Mar 23, 2020
I've tried downloading the file from different sources, but end up with the same errors - first being missing the Gothic Font (got that one fixed), but now another error pops up saying: "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision1" when I try to start a new game. There is no Audio/SE folder to be found in any of the downloads - does anyone know how to fix?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I've tried downloading the file from different sources, but end up with the same errors - first being missing the Gothic Font (got that one fixed), but now another error pops up saying: "Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Decision1" when I try to start a new game. There is no Audio/SE folder to be found in any of the downloads - does anyone know how to fix?
Get the RPGMaker RTPs from the company site.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
hi, Someone knows this error? thanks for help

View attachment 250536
Well, that file is missing, so I guess the archive got corrupted. Try to download again.
I have the same problem is there anyway that I can fix this without downloading it again?
I have the same problem. Sadly it doesnt get fixed by redownloading the game(Uncensored Version) Can please someone help me with that?
I have the same issue and I do not think this is a corruption issue (and redownloading won't resolve this):
Code:
Slice of Venture - A New Start - v.1.1

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Faces/faceset_yuki_ayame
Fortunately, this does not seem to affect the game play much as it seems to be an error in one event that is not necessary or useful to completing the game. If you find it just avoid the issue and it won't be a problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this helps someone and perhaps the developers to eliminate this bug. There are plenty of other textual issues like spelling and grammar but this is the only one I ran into that can crash the game.

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" Can't play it ;-;
Go here: download the run time packages all pre MV games need run time packages

Download and install it then that error message will go away. Basically makers of RPG Maker provides some standard media (like map tile sets, etc.) and then game makers can decide to use these but players must have the missing media installed as the game developers don't ship them with the game itself.

Reactions: 011101001101

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I can't seem to play this game. I can't find a way to save, either. I can't find hay for the horse and there is too much running around. I thought it was going to be great by the description, but it sucks. I can't seem to enjoy any RPG game.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I can't seem to play this game. I can't find a way to save, either. I can't find hay for the horse and there is too much running around. I thought it was going to be great by the description, but it sucks. I can't seem to enjoy any RPG game.
Why not just use full save and unlock all CG? No need for all that struggle.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I don't know what that means. I never play RPG games. Give me a little schooling, please. Thanks.
Go to search bar on this thread and write "save" and click "this thread". Someone would have uploaded the full save of the game which is usually after beating the save and collecting all the scenes available like in a scene gallery. You can view all the scenes there.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Go to search bar on this thread and write "save" and click "this thread". Someone would have uploaded the full save of the game which is usually after beating the save and collecting all the scenes available like in a scene gallery. You can view all the scenes there.
Thanks. I'll try that. I guess I just don't understand RPG games. I wish this would be remade in Renpy

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I hate to be such a douche, but where is the scene gallery?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes