Apr 19, 2020
I ca
Why can't I play it? I cant load or add a new game . Whenever I click then both, it just show nothing except "back" that's on bottom left . The only thing I can do is to see the gallery , that's all.
As I've simply run it and played it, I don't know why it wouldn't play for anyone else. It can take a long time to load though. It may be possible that it was actually loading and clicking Back stopped it, but that's just a guess on my part, and also it seems unlikely. There's a new version I'll be posting soon. Maybe you'd have better luck with the new version but I don't see why it would be so different just running it.

I don't have a paid MEGA so I limit what I use it for cuz of all its limits. Otherwise I'd post all versions.

Apr 19, 2020
Siren of the Dead - 0.6.2 Duchess [Win/Android/Mac]

I'm not uploading the Mac version unless someone asks for it cuz it's twice the size+ of the Android version, which is bigger than the Win version. :lepew:

Edit: Added Mac version

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: goatjo001 and baged

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Siren of the Dead - 0.6.2 Duchess [Win/Android]
Mega

I'm not uploading the Mac version unless someone asks for it cuz it's twice the size+ of the Android version, which is bigger than the Win version. :lepew:
thank u so much for sharing . I wish this version works for
Yup
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Siren of the Dead - 0.6.2 Duchess [Win/Android]
Mega

Thank u so much for sharing the Android, I've been looking and hoping for this and it did actually, i do hope so that this version runs smoothly unlike the one in my laptop :).

Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
About the upcoming 0.6.3:
"I've added settings for people who can't stomach the maggots. However, it only works for nighttime gameplay."

Those of you who don't think maggots are hot will be getting some relief. It seems he's getting enough requests about the maggot thing to make changes or provide options.

That version should be out in a couple days.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SirenOfTheDead-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes