Apr 19, 2020
Any cheat codes or save for version 0.65?
No save, at least not yet. I suspect that could be cuz new versions keep coming out and this update looks to me like it may require a new game/save.

The gallery cheat has always been Let Me See All. So far that's the only cheat.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Even under the easy level, I get to the third set of arrows and I run out of time. I'm old and I'm no freakin' computer. And I ain't payin' for no freakin' cheat code.
I clear it 4 times each time before the timer runs out and its still not enough to pass on easy, this is ridiculous.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Apr 19, 2020
I clear it 4 times each time before the timer runs out and its still not enough to pass on easy, this is ridiculous.
I went back to the click-spam version tbh. I love my auto-clicker. You can just screw your way through every zomboy without fail and pick n' choose your moments when you wanna see her 'finish' one of 'em, then just Rest to heal to get them hearts back. It's cheating for sure, but cheating and enjoying is better than struggling and failing. (shrugs)

Cheating isn't an option in the new version, unless you're good enough to make an Intercept script that recognizes on-screen arrows and types keys accordingly. I only know one guy who can do that and he ain't about h-games at all.

I also kinda don't like the direction he took Her. I was thinking she'd be perved by co-workers, not be hopelessly infatuated with some known womanizer who looks like he belongs on the wrapping of a paper towel roll.

Reactions: cooldude33

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Even under the easy level, I get to the third set of arrows and I run out of time. I'm old and I'm no freakin' computer. And I ain't payin' for no freakin' cheat code.
I went back to the click-spam version tbh. I love my auto-clicker. You can just screw your way through every zomboy without fail and pick n' choose your moments when you wanna see her 'finish' one of 'em, then just Rest to heal to get them hearts back. It's cheating for sure, but cheating and enjoying is better than struggling and failing. (shrugs)

Cheating isn't an option in the new version, unless you're good enough to make an Intercept script that recognizes on-screen arrows and types keys accordingly. I only know one guy who can do that and he ain't about h-games at all.

I also kinda don't like the direction he took Her. I was thinking she'd be perved by co-workers, not be hopelessly infatuated with some known womanizer who looks like he belongs on the wrapping of a paper towel roll.

Figured it out. You dont have to be a rhythm game king to beat the struggle sections, you just increase the percentage to a high enough amount (>80%) and click on the heart to escape. Doing so will make her use a flashbang to escape and clear all enemies on the screen but this really isn't explained well.

Apr 19, 2020
Figured it out. You dont have to be a rhythm game king to beat the struggle sections, you just increase the percentage to a high enough amount (>80%) and click on the heart to escape. Doing so will make her use a flashbang to escape and clear all enemies on the screen but this really isn't explained well.
Yeah I know of the percent thing, but you still have to nail those rhythm sections to get any raise to the percentage. 1 miss and that won't end well. I think it may be impossible to complete a raid without losing a heart now, unless the place is loaded with traps and you have loads of machine gun ammo.

Personally I'd love how those parts are done to be a toggle in Settings between Click and Rhythm but I doubt it's gonna go that way. At any rate the most disappointing thing for me is the dumbing down of the MC. Now she just keeps getting lost in fantasy over a guy who spends all his time nailing whores. Everyone alive drools over her except him. Even a certain woman who I was really hoping would be a sex option.

I also would like for the dev to make sex far less consensual. She puts in as much effort as they do during sex. They're maggot-covered puss-oozing undead. She should be vomitously repulsed by them.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I hate these stupid side games. It kills it for me. There should a least be a bypass for those of us who don't care for that kind of challenge. I'm removing the game, period.

Apr 19, 2020
[Win/Mac/Android]

Zemax

Note: That has both 0.6.5 & 0.6.6 in it, along with labeled Changelogs, that only display the current version update additions (not entire changelog).

So look for version numbers when you re-upload specific files to Mediafire etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zemax and baged

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Siren of The Dead - Duchess 0.6.6 [Win/Mac/Android]

Zemax

Note: That's a different URL to the same exact page as the last link I left.
Note 2: That means it has both 0.6.5 & 0.6.6 in it, along with labeled Changelogs, that only display the current version update additions (not entire changelog).

So look for version numbers when you re-upload specific files to Mediafire etc.
I think I dont understand what ur pointing out, is there a new version at all or it's just the one u share just a few days ago? (The one which is 6.5 ver.) because I've clicked the mega link above and it doesn't show any file that I could download. It just redirect me in to Mega , I don't know if im the only one who cant see the file or others as weel, that's all.

Reactions: baged
Apr 19, 2020
I think I dont understand what ur pointing out, is there a new version at all or it's just the one u share just a few days ago? (The one which is 6.5 ver.) because I've clicked the mega link above and it doesn't show any file that I could download. It just redirect me in to Mega , I don't know if im the only one who cant see the file or others as weel, that's all.
He probably meant pressing this Link. Cuz I too pressing the ver 0.6.5 it doesn't redirect me to download it
Odd. It took me strait to it when I checked again.

Retry the link. I edited it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: baoee

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
How to use that other cheat code that makes the game easy? Lol I now I tried this game in the earlier stages and it was good, but it's a bit hard to struggle against the zombies in the most recent update

legofrog5364

Jan 5, 2021
How to use that other cheat code that makes the game easy? Lol I now I tried this game in the earlier stages and it was good, but it's a bit hard to struggle against the zombies in the most recent update
could just do %appdata% then go into locallow/silky and change the save game data numbers for upgrades/money..... it just dosnt unlock all of the gallery

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SirenOfTheDead-0.6.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes