May 25, 2022
is there a similair game to this but with reverse rape instead? (where you are swarmed by many women)? or zombie women?

Apr 19, 2020
is there a similair game to this but with reverse rape instead? (where you are swarmed by many women)? or zombie women?
I doubt it. There are loads of shooters but nearly all involve male zombies or monsters. I've never really seen a game like this though, with the static 2D shooting and 3D sex scenes.

Looking around the site using tags, none of them really look like what you're lookin' for. I got Infection Lab a couple days ago but it's a Resident Evil spoof, right down to the tank controls. If it makes you feel any better I asked for zombie chicks, but iirc he simply said he's not adding any.

Reactions: PootisPenser76
May 25, 2022
I doubt it. There are loads of shooters but nearly all involve male zombies or monsters. I've never really seen a game like this though, with the static 2D shooting and 3D sex scenes.

Looking around the site using tags, none of them really look like what you're lookin' for. I got Infection Lab a couple days ago but it's a Resident Evil spoof, right down to the tank controls. If it makes you feel any better I asked for zombie chicks, but iirc he simply said he's not adding any.
sad, thanks for letting me know though and thanks for suggesting zombie chicks, hopefully someone one day will make something like that

Apr 19, 2020
Where the heck are these Linux versions coming from? :unsure: The dev hasn't made a Linux version for a long time, yet we have 0.6.6?

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Can someone post the mega link of the new update? (0.6.9), especially for Android. But ofc, we'll patiently wait for it, and thanks in advanced .

Jul 2, 2018
I played this since 1.0 and they have different animation n gameovers for each zombies but they changed it.... And I hoping for it to be popular so that CAN SOMEONE POST A PATREON VERSION!
No android?
I need the android ver! Please help this beggar
lol I got a warning its like I got anything that I wanted here... This thread is dead anyways... Yeah im being a karen but its a fact
No update totally dead server
Still waiting for that Android version to be posted but cant expect anything cuz this thread is DEAD
Im just a beggar that begging for someone to post a supporter version
Dead game lmao
I'll say that the game is barely alive
Yup its dead

1711739256180.png

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes