BadumPowPow

Feb 10, 2022
I played it beat it with only two hearts lost the entire time so i ended up killing myself and picked the alive'nt i was so innocent until i clicked that it is grim do not click it unless your into a foursome except youve been cleaved in half and your torso where your spine is supposed to be is getting drilled and your pussy is too

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I played it beat it with only two hearts lost the entire time so i ended up killing myself and picked the alive'nt i was so innocent until i clicked that it is grim do not click it unless your into a foursome except youve been cleaved in half and your torso where your spine is supposed to be is getting drilled and your pussy is too
1664232042526538.jpg

Never in my life did I think I would picture somebodies spine getting penetrated but god damn I wish I could unsee it

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
With the way yall were talking, I was expecting to be scarred. But its not bad. Maybe cause the graphics look like a PS2 game, its easy to stomach the gore and maggots. I like this game's vibe but the camera is really restrictive.

Reactions: forgotp

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Yup, I always found that vore fetish super creepy
I mean it kinda is, you know one fetish i truly dont understand? the giantess thingy, whenever a game about giant women gets posted im always tempted to comment: "Can anyone explain this fetish to me?" but i dont wanna get banned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ricchie
Oct 12, 2018
Honestly, short of the camera angles this game is pretty alright with me. The actual guro/death animations are completely avoidable so far as I can tell, but I also haven't lost a night yet so not sure how that plays out. I DO know more bad end/guro animations open up to select if you get patreon versions, similar to getting more outfits to wear and wound damage over just cum if you also get a patreon version of the game, but its all avoidable, minus the actual gorey zombie designs themselves. Not something I mind personally, though can easily see how its a bit over the top for others. Maybe make a generic alternate design for those who are put off by the gore/maggots, and simply make it toggleable similar to the wound feature? Other then that, biggest nitpick with the actual game currently is just the camera angles. Some do absolutely nothing for me, and show up more often then I'd like. I know, again, that patreon versions get access to more apparently, but it'd just be better if we could control the camera.

Aside from that, just hope to see more enemy types to mix up the gameplay, maybe more guns or weapons in general in the future. Loved Last Stand so this game is an easy thumbs up for me in terms of the basic idea, and look forward to seeing more!

Reactions: lilpixxle

necropepper

Sep 25, 2020
the lack of cam angles was my only gripe here (are they also unlockable through patreon tho?). would be better if it's freecam. other than that, solid game for those who are into this stuff. interesting turn of events in the story as well. i think i can see where it's going (and it'll probably be fun!) looking forward to more!

idktbhlol

Mar 20, 2019
we'd also like to see some female zombies in there too :)
i dont think we would, tbf, if they're anything like the male ones. although i do think if the dev ever created a proper horror game, those models would be great for it.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
I played this since 1.0 and they have different animation n gameovers for each zombies but they changed it.... And I hoping for it to be popular so that CAN SOMEONE POST A PATREON VERSION!

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes