• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.6] [Naughty Duo]

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes

frizzle13

May 30, 2017
The installed cameras, trackers etc. for old inhabitants vanished. The spy-multiplier is still active but you can't unlock anything.

Reactions: naughtyduo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSpaces-0.7.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sinful Spaces [v0.7.5.1] [Naughty Duo]

COMPRESSED:

Windows to the Soul:
- -

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think there's a lot of solid QoL improvements in this version. One other thing I'd like to suggest is that the player should be able to select one of the lower-tier images as the one that shows up in the peek screen. If you think "aw, that was such a good picture, and now the new one I unlocked isn't as good," it would be nice if you could have the option to keep displaying the previous one.

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
The game crashes when you have hired the female janitor and have less tenants than the maximum the services can show (ie. you have 3 tenants and the game can show 4 with the janitor maxed)

Reactions: naughtyduo

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
The installed cameras, trackers etc. for old inhabitants vanished. The spy-multiplier is still active but you can't unlock anything.
Items are now linked to events, so that they make more sense in the game's story. Each spy-tree track is unlocked when an item is installed. You can see at the bottom of the screen which track corresponds to which item.

We forgot to mention this update in the description. We apologize for that. :(

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
The game crashes when you have hired the female janitor and have less tenants than the maximum the services can show (ie. you have 3 tenants and the game can show 4 with the janitor maxed)

Ohhh, that was indeed an unforeseen scenario! Thanks for bringing it. Let's consider this adjustment. But even with few tenancies, did you have enough money to keep paying your salary? A doubt and curiosity.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
How about a Mac OS Version?
We are working on finalizing the game to be able to release the Mac OS version. Unfortunately it is still an expensive resource for us, considering what we need to pay to obtain the necessary development certificate. :/

Reactions: Stani

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
I think there's a lot of solid QoL improvements in this version. One other thing I'd like to suggest is that the player should be able to select one of the lower-tier images as the one that shows up in the peek screen. If you think "aw, that was such a good picture, and now the new one I unlocked isn't as good," it would be nice if you could have the option to keep displaying the previous one.

Thank you, it's an interesting idea.

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes