Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.6] [Naughty Duo]

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes

delmereuk

Dec 26, 2018
The game is good, great effort dev. I look forwarding to seeing this game develop.
Would just like more intimate scenes, more date options, like the dual date on the beach.

It becomes difficult to remember each girls favourite topics, once unlocked could they be highlighted?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Clicking on the servicess if there are not enough tenants (e.g. by hiring the +2 helpers while only having the three initial tenants) crashes with the following crashlog:

Code:
of Create Event
for object oEvent:

Variable <unknown_object>.object_index(14, -2147483648) cannot be resolved.
at gml_Object_oEvent_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oEvent_Create_0 (line -1)

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyduo

Ghuva1

Dec 25, 2017
Extracted images:

The previous CGI RIP was no longer working.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Had a crash when trying to advance Lisa to the first tree:

of Draw Event
for object oMilestone01a:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1] out of range [0] - -1.dialogue_milestone_01(101052,1)
at gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64 (line -1)
Same here, every time I start the event "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse" with Lisa, game crashes, always the same error message.

Also, don't forget to put a "back" button for wine case in seduction essentials, at the moment you get stuck in the choice page if all the residents have 5 levels of authority.

Another issue: in Nubia's events gallery, dinner and ice cream pics are swapped.

Last edited:

Ja66

Dec 2, 2017
Same here, every time I start the event "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse" with Lisa, game crashes, always the same error message.

Also, don't forget to put a "back" button for wine case in seduction essentials, at the moment you get stuck in the choice page if all the residents have 5 levels of authority.

Another issue: in Nubia's events gallery, dinner and ice cream pics are swapped.
One other problem I found is if you progress intimacy to max level it seems to reset the 'danger zone' back to 50%
Plus, clicking on Big Party date crashes the game

betazu

Sep 27, 2017
of Draw Event

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1] out of range [0] - -1.dialogue_milestone_01(101052,1)

so we should avoid lisa for now?

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Had a crash when trying to advance Lisa to the first tree:

of Draw Event

This bug has already been fixed in the new update. We have already opened a req with the new version v.0.7.6, it will soon be available here. Thanks.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Yup, now the game is showing what it's made of! Until now I hadn't the feeling of leaving a comment because a lot of feature were work in progress, but now I can say I really like this game so far. Good job devs, keep goin'on the good job.
Ah, thank you very much for your comment. We are constantly working to provide a good game and a good experience. It's a challenge to make it a great game, but we're putting a lot of effort into it. We are happy to receive comments and recognition like yours. :)

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Surprised to see no reduced grind in that change log.

Even as somebody who likes and doesn't mind grind games getting some of those stats higher after level 7 or so is pretty shut the game off ridiculous. Even on easy setting and with money cheating. I get you are trying to hide the lack of any real latter game content...but cmon.
Hello! thanks for the comment. Understanding your point and we are open to hearing suggestions that could improve this flow. If you want to compare any ideas, send us a message, we are super interested in hearing from our gamer users to improve our game experience. :)

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Need a back button on the give tenants seductions essentials items, if all your tenants are maxed on the item there is no way to exit other then forcibly closing the program.
Thanks for the report. We will resolve this bug soon

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes