Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.6] [Naughty Duo]

3.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Fracam

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the comment. We are evolving in the game and in the possibilities we have with AI. The idea is to explore the tenants in more depth and evolve in this relationship. We will soon launch the free version, the last update that already brings new features in this regard. :)
Thanks for your reply. keep the good work(y)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

V0.7.5 Part 2:
You can now progress your tenants on the Harem Track and decide which ones you want to assign to the wife path, and which ones you want to assign the the servant path. This update also includes several minor fixes, some of them present on v0.7.5 part 1, and others that are making their debut on part 2.

V0.7.5.4 (latest version):
- Trying to assign more tenants than available on the Spy screen was leading to an endless loop, freezing the game. (Fixed)
- Inappropriate scrolling behavior in the Seduction Essentials shop. (Fixed)

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Last edited:

Alekskaya

Sep 23, 2020
Had a crash when trying to advance Lisa to the first tree:

of Draw Event
for object oMilestone01a:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1] out of range [0] - -1.dialogue_milestone_01(101052,1)
at gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64 (line -1)

Reactions: naughtyduo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SinfulSpaces-0.7.5.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Yup, now the game is showing what it's made of! Until now I hadn't the feeling of leaving a comment because a lot of feature were work in progress, but now I can say I really like this game so far. Good job devs, keep goin'on the good job.

• Red Heart

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Surprised to see no reduced grind in that change log.

Even as somebody who likes and doesn't mind grind games getting some of those stats higher after level 7 or so is pretty shut the game off ridiculous. Even on easy setting and with money cheating. I get you are trying to hide the lack of any real latter game content...but cmon.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
Surprised to see no reduced grind in that change log.

Even as somebody who likes and doesn't mind grind games getting some of those stats higher after level 7 or so is pretty shut the game off ridiculous. Even on easy setting and with money cheating. I get you are trying to hide the lack of any real latter game content...but cmon.
grinding is not a problem compare to some games,but there is little reward for your grind.Basically all 9 to14 pic are just naked girl in some pose.Dev try to give peoples as much as he can and it was all over a place.I am sure if he can`t keep up it was miss for sure.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
14? That 2% or so at a time 9-10 grind (or maybe it was 10-11), even after giving myself 9999999 in money, was brutal enough lol

p4power4

May 31, 2017
Had a crash when trying to advance Lisa to the first tree:

of Draw Event
for object oMilestone01a:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [1] out of range [0] - -1.dialogue_milestone_01(101052,1)
at gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_oMilestone01a_Draw_64 (line -1)
got the same need a fix :(

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Need a back button on the give tenants seductions essentials items, if all your tenants are maxed on the item there is no way to exit other then forcibly closing the program.

• Wow
3.00 star(s) 15 Votes