Others Sinful Spaces [v0.7.7] [Naughty Duo]

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
sinful grind alot of good ai images,but we want more for sure.I grind 2 hours and half with easy mode and there is nothing complete.If i want full gallery i need to grind over 100 hours for sure.

Reactions: naughtyduo

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
You have to press enter, somehow mouse click is disabled for this part, also after the date you have to press enter to finish the date, again, mouse click is disabled at that part, strange decision throughout the game where mouse is randomly disabled and game is enforced to keyboard only for some parts

I believe you have found a bug in the mouse behavior. ❗ It should be active so you can select a topic to talk about. Let's investigate what's happening and adjust. Thank you for reporting.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
O jogo esta disponível, as imagens RIP e que já não, agradeço que tenham respondido, mas eu queria só as imagens, porque houve raparigas que foram para o hall of fame e eu ainda não tinha as fotos todas
Certo! Agora entendi. Algum usuário do fórum, de forma voluntária, compartilhou somente as imagens do jogo. Nao divulgamos isso de forma separada, por tanto, nao consigo atualizar o link.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
My humble opinion.
You don`t need to add any more girls.May be after 2 or 3years.
Just try to improve.
It was already grindy game,some people hate grinding for sure you can`t do anything about this.
For grinding what people hate most was senseless grinding.If it was reasonable people will acknowledge for sure.
I start from this version it seems you try to improve,the barebone stage was worst than current condition as far as i know.

evildumdum

Mar 31, 2019
Its a hell of a grind. The cards are nice, don't get me wrong but the game is very shallow. Authority and intimacy seem to have no purpose. The infomation? If i grind for 20 mins, the reward shouldn't be the information that this girl is chiniese or spanish or something. You can tell that by looking. Forget making new girls for now. Have some meaningful dialogue, some sex scenes to reward intimacy. Some use for authority. You've got the makings of some great mechanics, they just need content.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
Is there any possibility of an android version?
This is our dream! :D We've already started studying the possibilities of developing Sinful Spaces for mobile, but before that, we need to finish the game. We still have work to be done.

Tarvisk

Apr 23, 2021
I will write a "fair" review about this game later.

For now, because it reminds me of an old "random" one I tried before, forgot the name. That time Idk how to play, I admit it's grindy, but if you know how to play, lol it's addicted.

And about ripped CGs, why asking for pre-unpacked ones but do it yourself with your big help "Google"
"Google" UndertaleModTool by krzys-h and do it yourself.

Lemmedasker

Sep 22, 2021
And about ripped CGs, why asking for pre-unpacked ones but do it yourself with your big help "Google"
"Google" UndertaleModTool by krzys-h and do it yourself.
The .win file is corrupted by the way. So the tool won't read it. :) not the end of the world though.

naughtyduo

Game Developer
May 15, 2023
how to get patreon exclusive version
Hey,
On our official Patreon page there are different plans for you to support the development of the game and become a member with the benefits offered :)

We always release the game to the community first and provide exclusive content. you can check it here:

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes