• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

hello01

Jun 19, 2017
For "Hotel Magnate," just decline the first offer...? Of sex for a chunk of the profits, I mean?
Also, any idea what the third "Su" related ending is? I've beaten and lost to Lil' D, but haven't tried seduce-losing him or turning him down.
Edit: Somehow didn't even realize there was a fourth ending related to the Su update. Thanks, dood.
How do u get the hotel maid job?

l

Feb 5, 2017
This dev is a monster, so much new content every month. All dev's should take after them!

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
This dev is a monster, so much new content every month. All dev's should take after them!
Unfortunately its easier said than done. how much progress boils down to what software you use and how good you are a programming, designing, how much time that can dedicate on the project ( not all of them are doing it full time) and many other things.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't know about anyone else but i'm here because I thought it said Simple Minds.

I came expecting music ... I leave disappointed.

It just occurred to me that some people here won't know who Simple Minds are and that saddens me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiroKane

beel

Aug 21, 2017

- Three new sex animations for Seu, the bespectacled lass introduced in 1.8.0;
- Six new animations for the Arm Candy job;
- Four new animations for the Prostitute job (aren't they all the Prostitute job, really?); and
- Two new animations for Aember, including one that didn't make it into 1.8.0 even though it was done, so I guess technically three new animations

plz any link , thank in advance .

Kappakeepo

May 20, 2017
I have a link, but I cannot post links yet. I'll try it like this. Hope you guys know what to do with it.

#!x3B3UZ6b!F1ogEWRn46lBqKTUKKvln6OJh9LQO2av8tjn2ITzBUk
yo what the hell do i do with that

Edit: Nvm i'm just dumb

Last edited:

shoehead

Jun 20, 2017
Example:
My game is installed in F:\GAMES\Simply Mindy 1.80\Simply Mindy 1.8.0.swf

C:\Users\Aldhor\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\UKGVBRU6\#localWithNet\GAMES\Simply Mindy 1.80\Simply Mindy 1.8.0.swf\mySave.sol
I was looking for the file but it didnt show up is it somewhere else or am I just bad?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes