Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
I get an error when trying to download from that link, it says that the file doesnt exist. I guess it got taken down?

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
going to post here some task etc for peoples more a copy paste from another website
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kappakeepo

May 20, 2017
Endings:
Trash Girl: Do nothing for 4 years
Internet Sextoy: Just do the camgirl job alot.
Booty Shorts Janitor: Just do the maid job alot.
Slime Slave: Lose to the frog manager in the Church.
Frog Bride: Win against the frog manager in the Church.
Hotel Magnate: Decline frog managers offer
Tentacular Fucktoy: Lose to the tentacle monster during the darkly season when its lair is open.
Calendar Heiress: Decline Shutterbugs offer, and then investigate.
Prized Statuette: Accept both of Shutterbugs offers
Third place: Do model job and dont upgrade the stats shutterbug suggests then agree to continue working for him when prompted.
Bovine Buttfuckee: Lose to the monster in the second dungeon cavern up north. (only open during one season i think)
As of 1.4.0 4 endings have been added all having to do with the wall job.
Demonic Overlord: Do the wall job and raise strength (enough to have access to the dungeon) so that Skully gives you an offer accept and eventually a boss fight occurs. Prepare for that.
Protective Voyeur: When Skully gives you the offer decline, then follow through with lil D's offer afterwards. A boss fight follows.
Monstrous Plaything: Occurs when you lose either boss battle.
Splooge Gaurdian: Just do the wall job alot.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Endings:
Trash Girl: Do nothing for 4 years
Internet Sextoy: Just do the camgirl job alot.
Booty Shorts Janitor: Just do the maid job alot.
Slime Slave: Lose to the frog manager in the Church.
Frog Bride: Win against the frog manager in the Church.
Hotel Magnate: Decline frog managers offer
Tentacular Fucktoy: Lose to the tentacle monster during the darkly season when its lair is open.
Calendar Heiress: Decline Shutterbugs offer, and then investigate.
Prized Statuette: Accept both of Shutterbugs offers
Third place: Do model job and dont upgrade the stats shutterbug suggests then agree to continue working for him when prompted.
Bovine Buttfuckee: Lose to the monster in the second dungeon cavern up north. (only open during one season i think)
For "Hotel Magnate," just decline the first offer...? Of sex for a chunk of the profits, I mean?
Also, any idea what the third "Su" related ending is? I've beaten and lost to Lil' D, but haven't tried seduce-losing him or turning him down.
Edit: Somehow didn't even realize there was a fourth ending related to the Su update. Thanks, dood.

Savage2keksd

Jun 8, 2017
Anybody know the deal when im trying to open it it says the archive is either damaged or unknown anybody know a fix? for this?
Regards
DaSavage

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Gofile Link is dead. I don't have a backup of this one. Try running the game with a flash player projector. If it's still corrupted, it's something on gofile's end that got messed up.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes