Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The 1.0.5 version, just bugfixes it seems.

1.0 Changelog

- Two new Ghostings animations for Camwhore;
- Two new Ghostings animations for Farmer;
- Two new MegaHot animations for Guard, one of which might be my favourite animation thus far (Mindy don't take no shit while she's eating ice cream);
- Six new animations for Gloryhole, which just finished the job up; and
- Four new animations (MegaHot and Ghostings) for Mascot.
Added to the OP, fixed OP

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
1.1 Is out!

New dungeon. New monsters. New bosses. New quests. New bugs. New... new. Lots of new in this one. If you enjoyed the first dungeon you'll like this one more, because I like it more. So there. Specifics:

- Five new monsters;

- Four new bosses;

- Four new quests;

- Items, including equippable shit like Speed Heels that will let you run;

- A shit-ton of small-style sprites gettin' it on; and

- Plenty of examples of Mindy getting nailed. Because it wouldn't be an update without that.

Now we just wait for Caryado to drop it, thank in advance bro.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
mutt why is there a spoiler in the description.....i am cleaning it if in case its not a mistake change it up m'kay

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
1.2 is out!

1.2.0 Preview

This one was about a thousand times more ambitious than the last one, and tossing in two bucks to my Patreon will get you the following:

- The Seduction system in combat, allowing Mindy to woo enemies in battle to her advantage using Fuckability - though at a potential price if she fails;

- A bunch of new animations for most of the monsters associated with Seduction;

- Four new quests, two of which get you the Seduction moves;

- A couple new bosses in those quests;

- The beginning of the Camwhore quest line, which in truth was started a long time ago but I've kept it under wraps 'til now; and

- Probably more bugs, 'cause the update was exhausting and big and involved a few sleepless nights. yay

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
This game grow nice and well, it's great !
I'm waiting to replay from scratch with whole new features :)

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
download does not work for me, link works but the actual download button basically does nothing

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
download does not work for me, link works but the actual download button basically does nothing
You need to right click the gofile download button => save content from link as
The download button pointed to the .swf file, file your browser try to load inframe instead of ask for a location to dl

Reactions: fool013 and stone46

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
You need to right click the gofile download button => save content from link as
The download button pointed to the .swf file, file your browser try to load inframe instead of ask for a location to dl
thanks that worked :D

Nyuko

Apr 23, 2017
version 1.3.0 is out

- The brothel now functions as a gallery for monster encounters. The second floor has most of the monsters in mini-sprite form, and you can wander around and boff them as you see fit. No time limit!

- The teachers now have a bunch of new animations: two new ones for JizzWhiz, two for Punch Drunk, three for Cherry, three for Gloo, and one for Aember, a brand-spankin' new teacher who showed up in 1.2.0

Kappakeepo

May 20, 2017
Endings:
Trash Girl: Do nothing for 4 years
Internet Sextoy: Just do the camgirl job alot.
Booty Shorts Janitor: Just do the maid job alot.
Slime Slave: Lose to the frog manager in the Church.
Frog Bride: Win against the frog manager in the Church.
Hotel Magnate: Decline frog managers offer
Tentacular Fucktoy: Lose to the tentacle monster during the darkly season when its lair is open.
Calendar Heiress: Decline Shutterbugs offer, and then investigate.
Prized Statuette: Accept both of Shutterbugs offers
Third place: Do model job and dont upgrade the stats shutterbug suggests then agree to continue working for him when prompted.
Bovine Buttfuckee: Lose to the monster in the second dungeon cavern up north. (only open during one season i think)

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Cool game, hadn't seen it before.
Question on seduction, I choose it but the list is blank. I've good stats, but missing something that gives me the attack?
Thanks.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Go to the church in the dungeon. There's an NPC that will give it to you after you do a couple of quests
Oh god, yeah that makes sense conversation wise as she teaches seduction. Thanks.

Just seemed late as it's near the end of the 1st dungeon.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes