Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
May 25, 2017
For all the peeps who just want the fap and no game(shame on you by the way, not every day we get a game that is actually a game with benefits involved >:c ), here is the save file. Money, stats, sleeping scenes, and gallery. Enjoy.
Does this work with 2.0.5?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How can I run this on mac?
You can run it in your browser of choice, as long as it supports playing flash. Or you can download a standalone player for swf files, which you can do from . There is a Macintosh section, so I assume it should work.

McDaddy

Sep 4, 2017
You can run it in your browser of choice, as long as it supports playing flash. Or you can download a standalone player for swf files, which you can do from . There is a Macintosh section, so I assume it should work.
how can i edit my save file on mac

Last edited:

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
How do you use this for Mac?
how can i edit my save file on mac
For mac users, I recommend the following:
Firstly, download the latest game, 2.05.

Second, find and download the flash player called "flash player projector for mac":

Third, open the flash player and use File, browse, and search out the swf file most likely on your desktop, open the game and hit new game. skip everything if you want until you get to the first day. Go to sleep and make it the second day. This will create a save file somewhere on your computer.

Fourth, using a window on mac you can search your computer for a file called "mysave" or "mysave.sol", search for this in the search bar and select the latest one and open to file location. This is the place where you will place the altered save once you have it, so keep this window open.

Fifth, on page 6 of this forum I have posted a save that allows for easy game play alongside an unlocked gallery. Boosted stats, mounds of money, etc. This file is the one you will place and overwrite into the window with the old save file.

Sixth, start the game once again, but this time hit load game. You should start out on day 2 with all the mentioned above, and shouldbe free to enjoy the game as you see fit.

If any of this does not work, let me know and I can try to help trouleshoot

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017
are you using one of the saves or are you just starting a new game on accident? I havent tried the other save posted, but I know mine has worked well on 3 machines now, so who knows. Without knowing whats going on on your end, my only suggestion is to try the save I posted and just hit load game.
Yes, I found the .sol file in my pc, it was named 0000001 I guess. I got the save posted here, and put there named 0000001 aswell, but when I click the load game, it doesn't load this save, and just goes as if I started a new game

McDaddy

Sep 4, 2017
For mac users, I recommend the following:
Firstly, download the latest game, 2.05.

Second, find and download the flash player called "flash player projector for mac":

Third, open the flash player and use File, browse, and search out the swf file most likely on your desktop, open the game and hit new game. skip everything if you want until you get to the first day. Go to sleep and make it the second day. This will create a save file somewhere on your computer.

Fourth, using a window on mac you can search your computer for a file called "mysave" or "mysave.sol", search for this in the search bar and select the latest one and open to file location. This is the place where you will place the altered save once you have it, so keep this window open.

Fifth, on page 6 of this forum I have posted a save that allows for easy game play alongside an unlocked gallery. Boosted stats, mounds of money, etc. This file is the one you will place and overwrite into the window with the old save file.

Sixth, start the game once again, but this time hit load game. You should start out on day 2 with all the mentioned above, and shouldbe free to enjoy the game as you see fit.

If any of this does not work, let me know and I can try to help trouleshoot
I cant find the saved file

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, I found the .sol file in my pc, it was named 0000001 I guess. I got the save posted here, and put there named 0000001 aswell, but when I click the load game, it doesn't load this save, and just goes as if I started a new game
Ah, I have had that happen before too. It was doing it on my laptop. two options, try taking the .sol save posted and renaming it to match the file in your save folder so that it will replace it, or, try deleting that whole file and getting rid of that game save to try it all again clean slate. I did the second one, and it seems to have worked for me. But, that was the version prior to 2.05, and when 2.05 came out, I just ran that and it fixed itself as well. Give some of those a shot. Hope it helps
I cant find the saved file
Use the finder, search "this mac" and you can enter in .sol, you will have to enable it to show hidden.

The post should be somewhere inside of this string: /Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/ Go to there first, then use finder and search for the .sol

⇧⌘G, and enter "~/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player/macromedia.com/"

However, if you are pretty savvy with Terminal, you can use this to search the HD: find / -iname '*.sol' 2>/dev/null

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes