Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Mavar4ik

Jan 2, 2018
Very very interesting game, before you get first stage of the game I've been played if you know ochem I, so there is still a sequel.))) Fit!

May 15, 2017
Is there a glitch or bug? I have defeated the mushroom, but I can't not go out the cave...

I'm in a loop, only way out is loosing to the mushroom. If i win i get the speech of the red guy and then I appear again inside the maze, If I try to get out Mindy gets stuck in the lower part of the screen and I have to close the game
I had same problem with 2.4
when I beat the boss in the mushroom puzzle I get booted out to the beginning with the wizard school teacher without geting and item...

jelqmastur

Sep 20, 2017
Ok, say I want to edit my save file in Minerva. What variables do I mess around to make things easier to get and such?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, say I want to edit my save file in Minerva. What variables do I mess around to make things easier to get and such?
Staminaboost is a must in my opinion. Just set it to 2.000.000.000 and you don't have to sleep, ever. Don't forget money either. And set all your stats to 100.

What things do you want to make easier to get? You could just unlock all the endings in the gallery if you wanted. Or give yourself all the dungeon equipment.

Sparked Fog

Oct 20, 2017
What is with this gallery?
It only shows the endings? No work, school, battle, or sleeping animations? Am I missing something?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What is with this gallery?
It only shows the endings? No work, school, battle, or sleeping animations? Am I missing something?
That's exactly right. That gallery only shows the ending animations. There is another gallery accessed by going to the brothel during Darkly. There you can view all (or most) dungeon animations. Granted that you killed enough of that particular enemy.

I hope there will be some comprehensive gallery sometime in the future, but I'm not holding up hope for that. One that shows all the animations in the game would be awesome.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
can some body give a detail guide for this as of v2.75 im new to this game so thanks in advance if any one helps.

Jun 22, 2017
can some body give a detail guide for this as of v2.75 im new to this game so thanks in advance if any one helps.
This current update 2.7.5 is all about SOO the aka the prostitute job. But it takes WAYYY to long to grind and and get money so I just use Minerva to edit my saves. If you'd like, I could edit a save for you 999999 money and 100 stats

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
This current update 2.7.5 is all about SOO the aka the prostitute job. But it takes WAYYY to long to grind and and get money so I just use Minerva to edit my saves. If you'd like, I could edit a save for you 999999 money and 100 stats
that would be awsome if you do that for this(v2.75) version so i can easly get all the story

Jun 22, 2017
that would be awsome if you do that for this(v2.75) version so i can easly get all the story
Alright I just whipped up a save for you. It has 9999999 money stamina 1000 health and stamina all 8 hoes for the prostitute war all stats at 100 I could unlock all lovers if you want I figured you want to grind for them tho. I got all swords for you also. But if you want all lovers just let me know

Jun 22, 2017
Alright I just whipped up a save for you. It has 9999999 money stamina 1000 health and stamina all 8 hoes for the prostitute war all stats at 100 I could unlock all lovers if you want I figured you want to grind for them tho. I got all swords for you also. But if you want all lovers just let me know
.... you said you were new, right? Just to make sure download a standalone adobe flash player to play the game once you're done downloading that make a folder named Simply Mindy 2.75 put the file inside of that. Then once you use the standalone open the standalone to find that file you put in your Simply Mindy 2.75 to open it. Do you know where your save file is located?

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
thanks for that but what are lovers idk about them
.... you said you were new, right? Just to make sure download a standalone adobe flash player to play the game once you're done downloading that make a folder named Simply Mindy 2.75 put the file inside of that. Then once you use the standalone open the standalone to find that file you put in your Simply Mindy 2.75 to open it. Do you know where your save file is located?
and i really dont know where my save folder is i tried looking into C drive where wnidows is install and im using windows 10.

Jun 22, 2017
Edit: Before doing all I said below start up the game using the standalone flash player go to sleep then wake up then it should save on its own then you can close the application and do ALL i said below if you need any help I'll be here.

That's fine, i'll get you started up. Look at this video i will link you it below:

after done watching the video there you'll unlock the path the save is stored.

After doing that this is what I want you to do: go to OS (C:) > Users > (whatever your computer name is) Appdata roaming macromedia flash player #sharedobjects 2zhj9t3y6 #localwithnet and you'll see simply mindy 2.75 and thats where your save is stored inside your simply mindy 2.75 folder.

Reactions: humi198
Jun 22, 2017
DOUBLE EDIT: Dont watch the whole video just watch 2 minutes and 57 seconds of it then do the instructions below.

Edit: Before doing all I said below start up the game using the standalone flash player go to sleep then wake up then it should save on its own then you can close the application and do ALL i said below if you need any help I'll be here.

That's fine, i'll get you started up. Look at this video i will link you it below:

After doing that this is what I want you to do: go to OS (C:) > Users > (whatever your computer name is) Appdata roaming macromedia flash player #sharedobjects 2zhj9t3y6 #localwithnet and you'll see simply mindy 2.75 and thats where your save is stored inside your simply mindy 2.75 folder.

humi198

Jul 2, 2017

thanks i found it i know about hidden files but didnt know the destinaton
and what are the lovers you talking about pls tell me :D

humi198

Jul 2, 2017

it worked perfectly i mean you save thanks alot and please who are the lovers i need to know

Jun 22, 2017
it worked perfectly i mean you save thanks alot and please who are the lovers i need to know
You know you have quests with different people in different jobs. When you go to a job alot for example Wall guard you usually have to lower or higher the stats because they tell you to do so, doing this gets you in a closer relationship and when you get to the final point they ask if you want to sleep with them. I got your stats to 100 so you won't have to worry about raising or lowering stats do you just want me to unlock all the lovers? Or do you want do the quests?

Reactions: humi198
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes