• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Simply Mindy [v3.6.0] [Sexums]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Waitin for 2.6 is a hell and that the next update will be after X-mas doesn't make me much happier.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How use Cheat Engine on Flash Player Games? Formula
It's easier to just use a save editor with this game. I've tried using CE on this game, but I couldn't find an easy and reliable way to do the things I wanted. But if you want to make life a little easier when it comes to using CE on Flash games, there is a bit of code you can grab from the Cheat Engine forums that gives you a custom Flash*8 type.

May 15, 2017
Version 2.5.0:
Here is the game and save. I doubt I have to go over everything the new save gives you. If you need help getting to the folder to put it, there are several places on this forum talking about how to get there, lol. Enjoy.
Thanks for your work as always, I'm getting into this game a little more, into the dungeon quests.

Did you know there are a lot of scenes when miny looses?
Not sure if there is any way to have access to them, like a gallery of sorts. I know succubus had one.
I guess the only monster scenes included in the unlocked gallery is those ones which normally give you a game over.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
Did you know there are a lot of scenes when mindy looses?
Not sure if there is any way to have access to them.
Yea don't even need to lose just defeat enemies.
I think 5 times for normal mobs and 1 for bosses and you can see it on second floor of brothel in second dungeon during the last month(darkly).
Also AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
WHERE IS 2.6!?

May 15, 2017
Yea don't even need to lose just defeat enemies.
I think 5 times for normal mobs and 1 for bosses and you can see it on second floor of brothel in second dungeon during the last month(darkly).
Also AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
WHERE IS 2.6!?
Yeah I just figured that out as I'm playing..

I'm still on 2.4.

How do you transfer all your progress to the new one? I'm haven't gotten through most of the content anyways.

Jumbo

Feb 2, 2017
I think you can do the same thing as you do with full save from guys in this thread.
So basically you go to appdata look for old version save and past it in the new version.
Read the thread i think it was 8th or 9th page where they explain stuff with saves.

Thomas247

Dec 9, 2017
Version 2.5.0:
Here is the game and save. I doubt I have to go over everything the new save gives you. If you need help getting to the folder to put it, there are several places on this forum talking about how to get there, lol. Enjoy.
I am having difficulty getting your save to work on my computer. I have gone back to walkthroughs on how to set it up. I get 90% of the way done with replacing the alternative save file with mine and when I try to load the game with the new save the screen goes white and wont load the game... any insights to what I may be doing wrong?

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
I am having difficulty getting your save to work on my computer. I have gone back to walkthroughs on how to set it up. I get 90% of the way done with replacing the alternative save file with mine and when I try to load the game with the new save the screen goes white and wont load the game... any insights to what I may be doing wrong?
Are you using a plain SWF file to load it, or are you using the flash player? Often times what happens is the flash player ones dont like to take the new saves easily, mostly due to the fact that they load from a few places. The walkthrough's a wrote earlier in the post were SWF only versions, and though the process works the same, it could be that you are going to a different spot with the save. That is just one theory, apart from that the game file you have could have a corruption in it, or the save might be bad(though I'm not sure how on that one, been a while since I tinkered). Perhaps a fresh game file and fresh save file could do the trick?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes